Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
GTARANTOLO
Unregistered

HERE'S TO YOUR HEALTH-WHAT I KNOW ABOUT DISEASE
      #39016 - 08/29/02 12:13 PM

FIRST OF ALL,WHO AM I?MY NAME IS GUY TARANTOLO.I STUDIED CHIROPRACTIC FORMALLY FROM 1972 TO 1975.
MID INTO MY SENIOR YEAR AND BURNT OUT BY STUDIES,PARTYING,AND ENJOYING LIFE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY IN THE MIDST OF A VIOLENT DEGENERATING WORLD.I DECIDED NOT TO CONTINUE MY STUDIES UNTO THE END AT THE SCHOOL I WAS ATTENDING,WITH THE INTENT OF TRANSFERING TO ANOTHER SCHOOL OF WHICH I DID NOT.ALL THIS BECAUSE OF THE POLITICS SURROUNDING HEALTH CARE AND MY SCHOOLS POLICY'S.I RETURNED HOME FOR VARIOUS REASONS AND BY AND BY I HAD A DREAM WHERE I TOLD SOMEONE "THAT GOD HAS GIVEN ME PERMISSION TO PRACTICE CHIROPRACTIC WITHOUT A LICENCE".I SAID I WOULD BE THROWN IN JAIL.THEN I HAD ANOTHER DREAM TELLING A PERSON "THAT MY GOD TOLD ME THAT FROM NOW ON ALL THOSE THAT ARE AGAINST ME,HE IS AGAINST".
NOW FOR WHAT I KNOW ABOUT HEALTH.
1.CHIROPRACTIC UNITES THE SPIRIT WITH THE FLESH.
HOW???????
2.THE GREEK WORD FOR SPIRIT IS PNEUMA(THE AIR WE BREATH-THE BREATH OF LIFE)
a.YOU FIND THE WORD PNEUMAL SCIENTIFICALLY WITH ANYTHING THAT PERTAINS TO THE LUNGS(THE BODY'S BREATHING APPARATUS)-PNEUMONIA,PNEUMOCOCCAL BACTERIA.
b.IN DORLANDS MEDICAL DICTIONARY:PNEUMAL-PERTAINING TO THE LUNGS.
PNEUMA[GR.PNEUMA,PNEUMATOS air]-COMBINING FORM DENOTING RELATIONSHIP TO AIR OR GAS, OR TO RESPIRATION.
3.YOU BREATH AIR(SPIRIT).THE SPIRIT GOES INTO YOUR LUNGS.IT IS TRANSFERRED TO THE BLOODSTREAM.IT IS PUMPED TO THE BRAIN,ILLUMINATING OR ENERGIZING THE BRAIN.THE ENERGY OR SPIRIT IS THEN SENT VIA THE NERVES DOWN THE SPINAL CORD TRAVELING THROUGH THE SPINAL NERVES WHICH EMIT FROM IN BETWEEN TWO ADJACENT VERTEBRAE.THE SPIRIT THEN TRAVELS VIA THE NERVES TO THE CELLS THAT THEY INERVATE(OR CONNECT TO).
4.THE SPIRIT DOES THE HEALING.
5.YOU TAKE A HARD BONE OFF OF A SOFT NERVE AND YOU LET GOD(OR THE SPIRIT DO THE HEALING).
6.THE PRINCIPLED CHIROPRACTOR FINDS THE TWO ADJACENT VERTEBRAE IN A DISRELATIONSHIP THAT HE ADJUSTS FOR THE SAKE OF CORRECTING THAT DISRELATIONSHIP.THE DISRELATIONSHIP OF THE ADJACENT VERTEBRAE IMPEAD THE TRANSMISSION OF NERVOUS ENERGY(SPIRIT)TO THE FLESH OR CELLS IT IS MEANT TO INERVATE,THUS CAUSING A DISEASE CONDITION TO MANIFEST.
7.THUS WHEN A CHIROPRACTOR CORRECTS THAT DISRELATIONSHIP HE IS UNITING THE SPIRIT WITH THE FLESH.
8.THE FLESH WITHOUT THE SPIRIT IS DEAD.
9.OZONE IS AN ADJUNCT THAT IF USED PROPERLY HPEROXYGENATES THE BLOODSTREAM.OXYGEN KILLS THE HIV VIRUS.THUS HELPING TO ASSIST IN ELLIMINATING THE VIRUS.
10.HEALTH FOODS AND HEALING HERBS ARE ALSO ADJUNCTS THAT ASSIST IN ELLIMINATING THE VIRUS BY BOOSTING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM.
11.WHOLE LEAF ALOE VERA JUICE,COLLOIDAL MINERALS,GARLIC,VITIMIN'S A,E,C,D,B, AND ALL THE REST,ASTRAGULUS HERB,CHINESE BITTER MELLON,ALL HELP CREATE A HEALTHY,STRONG BODY ABLE TO FIGHT OFF DISEASE.BUT REMEMBER ALWAYS THAT THE BATTLE IS THE LORD'S.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
shadow1
Veteran

Reged: 12/06/00
Re: HERE'S TO YOUR HEALTH-WHAT I KNOW ABOUT DISEASE new
      #39168 - 09/01/02 01:34 PM

Even though this is not something to do with being infected with HIV. I only have one comment to make about your typing in caps. Caps are the equivalent of yelling. You do not have to yell to get your point across, if anyone was interested in what the lord told you they could of read it just as easy in normal type as they could of in caps.

The G-Man

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: HERE'S TO YOUR HEALTH-WHAT I KNOW ABOUT DISEASE new
      #41432 - 10/08/02 03:13 PM

Very interesting, especially numbers #4 and #8!!!!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1577

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3