Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
GTARANTOLO
Unregistered

OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS
      #38636 - 08/22/02 11:14 AM

I PURCHASED A MEDICAL OZONE DEVICE.VERY HIGH QUALITY DEVICE.IF USED PROPERLY IT IS COMMONLY REPORTED TO KNOCK OUT AIDS.THE CONCEPT AND DEVICE IS DEFAMED BY FDA AND AMA BECAUSE OF SPECIAL INTERESTS AND IGNORANCE IN THE HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY.THE SPECIAL INTERESTS ARE MORE CONCERNED WITH PROMOTING THIER OWN PATTENED PILLS THAN THIS DEVICE THAT HAS PROVEN EFFECTIVE.VARIOUS COUNTRY'S NOT UNDER THE JURISDICTION OF THE FDA AND AMA HAVE PROVEN THIS CONCEPT TO BE HIGHLY EFFECTIVE.OZONE KILLS THE AIDS VIRUS.THE AIDS VIRUS CANNOT LIVE IN THE PRESENCE OF OZONE AND HYPEROXYGENATED ENVIRONMENTS.DEVICE HAS HARDLY BEEN USED.I PURCHASED THE DEVICE BRAND NEW IN 1996.I PAID $3,700.00 FOR THE PRODUCT AND I WILL SELL IT AT A NEGOTIABLE PRICE.PLEASE CONTACT ME AT 708-524-5106. E-MAIL ME AT GTARANTOLO@ameritech.net(SUBJECT:MEDICAL OZONE DEVICE-INTERESTED PARTY. THANK YOU & GOD BLESS YOU

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: OZONE PROVEN TO KILL AIDS VIRUS new
      #38639 - 08/22/02 12:12 PM

Interesting,

However you don't give any results that you have had with this device, or said if you are even HIV positive.

If you are positive, what are the results that you have gained by using it, ie CD4 increases, Viral load decreases. Also have you gone for any time without meds and with stable results?

Just curious

Anonymous
Unregistered

#38644 - 08/22/02 01:11 PM

and I have a pill that will make your hair grow, a drink that will make your wrinkles disappear and a juice that will cure cancer.

GTARANTOLO
Unregistered

#38646 - 08/22/02 01:28 PM

I STUDIED TO BE A CHIROPRACTOR AT ONE TIME. I AM NOW INTO DIVINE HEALING. I HAVE SEEN MIRACLES. THIS DEVICE IS REPORTED TO WORK BY MANY REPUTED AGENCIES. RESEARCH IT YOURSELF. BUT, WATCH OUT FOR THE LIARS,SKEPTICS,AND MISINFORMED.I AM NOT HIV POSITIVE AS FAR AS I KNOW. I ONLY WANT TO SELL THE DEVICE.HAVEN'T USED IT THAT MUCH. AND I NEED THE MONEY.I HAVE SEEN MIRACLES.I AM A SAINT OF GOD AND A PRIEST.I HAVE SEEN MIRACLES.BELIEVE ME.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#38672 - 08/22/02 08:46 PM

DONT YELL! Yes, ozone does reduce the circulating virus in the body, destroys some infected cells. Many agents do accomplish the same thing. The problem is that without a means to also suppress new replication, the virus will come out of the "reservoirs" like lymph nodes, re-infecting the cells. Although ozone is not like some treatments that will induce a resistance, ozone is also non-selective, in that it may damage other cell lines/structures. Also, in works in reverse of the class of vitamins we call antioxidants, as ozone oxidizes weak cell structures that exist with infected cells, but also some that are otherwise intact and healthy.

Does have it's benefits, but so do many other less costly and less invasive methods.

Jake in New York
Unregistered

#38684 - 08/22/02 11:29 PM

This is a tacky ad. That was tryed in the 80's with little success and at great exopense.

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
      #38709 - 08/23/02 12:48 PM

Did you hear about the doctor in Manassas, VA back in the late 80' early 90's that used that approach. He's serving a life sentence for murder.

Why are you advertising something that used improperly can kill people?

Jackie_Blue
Legend

Reged: 10/26/00
      #38710 - 08/23/02 12:50 PM

At least you are honest. You haven't used it that much. You aren't HIV as far as you know. You need the money.

That about says it all.

Anonymous
Unregistered

OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE new
      #38751 - 08/24/02 12:23 AM

Ozone is used extensively in Europe and is well known by Alternative Medicine Physicians and Practioners, yet it does not rid the body of the 'AIDS' virus as there is no such thing. Illness is the effect of a range of oxidative stressors including primarily oxygen starvation due to the buildup of toxins.

The AIDS meds are chemo-cocktails that add to the toxin load. Ozone therapy can eliminate toxins from the system. Ozone therapy and chemotherapy/radiation are used in Germany conjunctively for cancer, which is diagnosed with tangible evidence by way of a biopsy as opposed to the indirect socalled surrogate markers used to diagnose the syndrome popularly known as 'AIDS' such as the PCR 'viral load' and T-Cell counts-- of which are not used in any other disease diagnostics. There are a number of published papers on this.

Ozone is an oxygen-based oxidant with a very specific target range. Chemotherapy is a chlorine-based oxidant with a very broad target range.

Ozone's effect is to reduce chemo's damage to good tissue, probably due to its stimulation of production of the protective cell enzymes, which will also block the action of the chlorine-based chemotherapy.

Ozone enhances the desirable oxidation action, specifically targeting unhealthy cells and mychobacterium, mitochondrial processes, which have no enzyme defenses. Less chemo is required, producing less damage from side-effects (nausea, loss of hair), another bonus for the patient. But again, that is when you know there is something there that must be gotten rid of quickly, not the up to fourty highly toxic and experimental AIDS drugs prescribed for the putative 'HIV' infection for which there is no accurate or valid testing.

It is one approach which must be part of a holistic or multifactorial model and differential diagnosis considering the health of a person diagnosed 'HIV' non-specific antibody positive or with one or more of the 'AIDS' defining conditions-- all of which occur in persons diagnosed 'HIV' non-specific antibody negative. Whatever these markers indicate, from past exposure/current immunity to various endogenous[naturally occuring as are most retroviruses apart of all of our dna make-up] genetic markers-- it is certainly not clear-- and authentic Alternative Medicine would be treating the person, not a life-long label or conventional disease 'catch-all' classification. Anyone selling a product claiming it is a 'cure-all' for the 'catch-all' condition is misrepresenting the authentic philosophy and practise of Alternative Medicine. They have long quetioned the entire virus/germ paradigm, 'one-cause, one-course' drug model. Much of what the hundreds of Dissident Scientists, including Nobel Laureates and Members of the National Academy of Sciences are saying is confirming of this approach.

http://www.healtoronto.com
http://www.aliveandwell.org
http://www.knowledgeisthecure.com

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: OZONE OYXGEN-BASED OXIDENT w/SPECIFIC TARGET RANGE new
      #38972 - 08/28/02 01:40 PM

The so-called "hundreds of Dissident Scientists, including Nobel Laureates and Members of the National Academy of Sciences." is an absolute lie. There are not HUNDREDS!!! And NONE, repeat NONE are clinicians who have ANY experience treating ACTUAL people living with HIV. Just thought I'd mention this!!! And just because someone wins a nobel prize in one subject does not mean they are knowlegeable about another subject!! There ARE NO so-called "dissident" scientists who have done any authentic research about HIV/AIDS. NONE. This guy just acts self-important and like he has credentials and authority. He's got NADA. Just mouthing off and pretending that he represents actual respectable scientists who have done AIDS research and treat patients with HIV....no such thing. I go to all the big AIDS conferences with real docs who treat and try to help real patients. Good people who are NOT PAID OFF BY ANYONE! Doctors who just want to help their patients the best way they can. Don't beleive that their is a consipiracy and that there are no good people doing AIDS research and treatment. I have met them and I can testify there are a lot of terrific clinicians dedicated to helping people. HEAL, ALIVE and Well are jokes. Just laugh at these poor misinformed people and hope that none of your friends or people you love fall for their crap!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#38990 - 08/28/02 07:27 PM

Thank God, someone with some real knowledge about this disease and not putting a political spin on a very serious situation.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#39020 - 08/29/02 12:58 PM

I believe that hiv is indeed very serious and will kill.I also believe the current medications are a godsend for many and those people probably would be in a way worse position or not even here without them.However what really bothers me is this right wing ,left wing attitude.treating hiv should incorporate many modalities, including an optimal lifestyle.Balancing all of these and achieving superior nutritional status through a fanatatic diet and lot's of supplementation is the way to go.living positive and thinking positive go hand in hand.By educating yourself and utilizing all that is available(drugs when needed of course)I feel is the best approach to containing hiv.Healthy living people always fare the best....there's no mystery there.So treating hiv is a whole lot more than just haart alone.People that do the best use it all, but the ones truly in the know don't fall for the gimics and snake oil, but I do swear that nutritional supplements used wisely and correctly is why my cd4 count is unbelievably high,I really don't believe haart alone got me to these numbers.It's all encompassing.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#39042 - 08/29/02 06:52 PM

I've met the Heal followers and they are like missionaries or something. They make no sense, just use a lot of big words trying to intimidate people who didn't go to college.

**DONOTDELETE**

#39305 - 09/03/02 09:33 PM

"I believe that hiv is indeed very serious and will kill."

Well, if you insist on placing your hope and faith in immune deficiency, absent any burden of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, then it seems as though it is 'faith-based' immune deficient belief system. I prefer to place my faith and hope in an immune suficient and sustainable belief system absent the burden of proof to the contrary.

"I also believe the current medications are a godsend for many and those people probably would be in a way worse position or not even here without them."

Do you have any evidence for your belief that the AIDS drugs are saving lives? Not anacdotal evidence, real evidence from completed phase three clinical trials showing any significant reduction in morbidity and mortality? Until then, it will simply be your belief. Dissidents aren't responsible for proving 'HIV's innocense, Apologists are responsible for proving 'HIV's guilt. That's where the burden of proof is properly placed in science as in the law.

"However what really bothers me is this right wing, left wing attitude.treating hiv should incorporate many modalities, including an optimal lifestyle. Balancing all of these and achieving superior nutritional status through a fanatatic diet and lot's of supplementation is the way to go.living positive and thinking positive go hand in hand.By educating yourself and utilizing all that is available(drugs when needed of course)I feel is the best approach to containing hiv.Healthy living people always fare the best....there's no mystery there.So treating hiv is a whole lot more than just haart alone.People that do the best use it all, but the ones truly in the know don't fall for the gimics and snake oil, but I do swear that nutritional supplements used wisely and correctly is why my cd4 count is unbelievably high,I really don't believe haart alone got me to these numbers.It's all encompassing."

Why do you believe haart is helping and not hurting? Do you know that T-Cells have not been found correlative to disease progression in persons diagnosed with 'HIV/AIDS?' There is plenty of evidence for proper nutrition and supplementation, though, I agree. The Dissident Scientific and Alternative Health critique of the dominant, conventional pharmaceutically-based medical model for the alleged viral pathogenesis and progression of 'HIV=AIDS' is not snake oil. We are not touting any 'cure-all' or conspiracy theories, but nor do we accept the 'catch-all' condition known as 'AIDS' --all of whose 29 defining conditions occur in persons diagnosed 'HIV' antibody negative yet are only redefined as 'AIDS' when someone tests antibody positive. Whatever those non-specific, non-confirmatory antibody responsiveness is measuring, it may be one possible indicator of current health as well as past exposure, current immunity. The ones selling the *snake oil* or gimicks are those claiming a correct course or 'cure' for a condition which is not properly diagnosed and can only be said with available evidence, to have multifactorially influenced co-causes, stressors to the physical[malnutrition], chemical[toxicologic], biological[STD's], psychological[chronic stress], and spiritual[religious reconciling]. This is akin to quackery, those diagnosing and treating upon the flawed and failed 'one-cause, one course' drug model with unproven clinical efficacy.

Again, you can do what you like, though what you need to understand is that many of those 'HIV/AIDS' diagnosed with an alternative health care philosophy and practise are not given such empowered access to alternative health care because the AIDS Apologists do not provide advocate in behalf of the largest underserved and underepresented
'HIV/AIDS' affected consumers with even 1% of current funding directed to address these issues of 'treatment' access.

AIDS Dissident Scientific and Alternative Health Consumer Advocate

Anonymous
Unregistered

#39370 - 09/04/02 11:12 AM

I agree with you on certain points but others I have to disagree.For example yes the medication is totally toxic and I have expereinced my share of yucky side effects.Are they life threatening for me? No, but mentally they did a number on me, thus prompting my treatment interruption with my doctors consent and following.How this will play out I have no idea but I do have alot more faith in my body and believing in myself then you give me credit for.If I put all my eggs in the antiviral basket, do you really think I would stop therapy due to solely cosmetic reasons?Of course not.It is a test.A test of how much my body can do for me provided I give it all the ammunition it needs to succeed.Now if something arises and I feel the good of the antivirals IN MY CASE outweigh the benefit of being off, I will not hesitate to reinstate them.The point I was trying to make is that hiv is individual and people need to treat accordingly with whatever may be needed in their individual situation.for example.....I know someone very well that was as healthy as a horse and elite athlete etc. contracted hiv and refused to acknowledge it therefore never treated or monitored.this poor soul is now lying in a nursing home.So I have seen first hand that if you don't acknowledge hiv and see what is right for you, it can kill.some people never need pharmaceuticals and I believe their are many factors behind this, while other unfortunates do need those drugs.From a personal perspective,I believe I did need those drugs when I took them as certain issues did go away, but now I am hoping (and working at many levels) that I will do fine without drugs for a period of time.

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 10632

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3