Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
  Breaking News: FDA Approves Triumeq, New Once-Daily Combination Pill

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Rebecca
Unregistered

Bisexual husbands
      #3242 - 04/06/00 02:46 PM

Just found out that my husband infected me. He didn't mean to. He just forgot to tell me that he was bisexual. ah well. Anyone else with secretly bisexual husbands out there?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Sarah
Unregistered

Re: Bisexual husbands new
      #3243 - 04/06/00 02:47 PM

wow. Your story sounds like mine. I joined a group for women of bisexual or homosexual husbands. None of us are infected. So hearing that you did get infected scared me so.
Sarah

Karen
Unregistered

#3244 - 04/06/00 02:47 PM

More bisexual men then you would think are marrying. Even homosexual men--just cause they feel pressure from parents, society, etc. That's how so many women get infected. If there were true freedom for gay men and women to be who they are they would not be forced to bring other innocent people into their masquerade. Tragic now that HIV is so rampant....
I understand the problem. But I will never forgive my husband for infecting me. Nor will I forgive society for imagining that gay men CAN marry a woman. They cannot.
Karen

Anonymous
Unregistered

#200337 - 07/17/06 09:55 AM

I am a bisexual man living with HIV. I was married 20 years to a most wonderful woman but she couldn't give me what I truly wanted, the touch of another man. I had one gay affair while married and contracted HIV but I NEVER slept with my wife without protection during that time. I know that doesn't make it right but....She is NOT HIV positive thank God and has stood by my side.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2358

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3