Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
william samueli
Unregistered

THE MOST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT
      #3181 - 04/06/00 01:09 PM

I have a cancer website at www.canceralternatives.net and many hiv patients hve been contacting me. My associate who has a plantation in Brazil where are products are grown told me that he was to me with the leading aids expert in Brazil. She has helped thousands of patients recover. She is now helping him make up the treatmet which consist of Agaricus, and Cat's claw. This is a special clinical grade. If you are interested please contact me. I promise you wouldn't be sorry.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
keith
Unregistered

Re: THE MOST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT new
      #3182 - 04/06/00 01:10 PM

And I imagine it costs a lot and you are making your living this way? Just an innocent comment, I'm sure.
Although some laboratory studies have shown promising results for cat's claw, there are very few studies in humans. Whereas new treatments for HIV has shown to cut death rates 70%. Gee I don't know, which would you chose?? What's clinical grade anyway--it's like clinical grade of apples....It may be a useful complementary drug, but it is absolutely unproven to do anything specific for HIV and lots and lots of people have been using it since the beginning of the epidemic. If they had no other drugs,and were only using cat's claw they just died. So it's not really helpful.
http://www.thebody.com/nmai/catsclaw.html

Good luck y'all!

stevelord
Unregistered

Re: THE MOST EFFECTIVE TREATMENT new
      #29662 - 03/11/02 03:33 AM

what do you mean she has helped thousands of patients to revover do you mean that she has cured aids in thousands of instnces

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1605

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3