Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Tanika
Unregistered

Thrush
      #3087 - 04/06/00 11:47 AM

Has anyone here had this? I have a white area on the back of my tounge. It looks fluffy like and feels sort of rough. I have not tested yet, but I may have been exposed to HIV 5 years ago. I really don't have any symptoms. I'm not really ever sick except for a few mild flu's each year. No, sweats, no weight loss, no fevers etc...Please tell me what you think. Is this an early symptom? Would I have had much more by now? I am soooo nervous as I'm sure you all the feeling. I am working up the courage to test. I know it 's the right thing to do.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Russell
Unregistered

Re: Thrush new
      #3088 - 04/06/00 11:48 AM

?-- HAVE YOU BEEN ON ANY STERIODS, THEY CANN CAUSE THRUSH....GET TESTED. I WAITED TOO LONG AND GOT PML....I ALSO HAD NO SYMPTOMS BUT I BELIEVE I'VE BEEN POSITIVE FOR14 YRS..DON'TWAIT IT'S NOT WORTH IT

Me...
Unregistered

Re: Thrush new
      #3089 - 04/06/00 11:49 AM

tania, let me ask you a question: do you smoke??? that is very important. smoking can cause white tongue. i have it and i have tested for hiv 8 times because when i saw it i freaked out! i am still negative and pray i will stay that way but i have come to believe that i have this white tongue in the back from smoking. how long have you had it? do you know that you were exposed 5 years ago to hiv?? you may be getting paranoid, i have beent here., i will help you, write me back. me

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3148

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3