Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Karen
Unregistered

school paper
      #3083 - 04/05/00 09:50 PM

Hi. Would anyone be willing to let me use their experiences with HIV in a case study? Sort of clinical sounding, sorry. I'm a diploma RN who has returned to school to complete my degree. Why? - don't really know. My nursing background is all OR and international work. Now I am thrown into family and communitiy nursing. A bit of a switch, but I suppose a pretty good experience for me.
Anyway I have to write an analytical paper on a family topic and incorporate a case study. This is actually 50% of the mark.
I am going to write about Women with HIV. For the study I would need to know info. about your family experience and ways of coping. Info. along the lines of how your role and family roles are affected, personal meaning to your family, adaptation to living with HIV,and how you use your strengths and your families strengths to live with HIV would be good. Also, since I am a nurse I would be interested in your reaction to the health care system/other services that you have encountered and how nursing could be better tailored to meet the needs of your family.
This is a bit long. I really should get a grasp on exactly what I am going to do. If someone would be willing to answer this I would really appreciate it.
You can e-mail me at krnwtts@yahoo.com
Karen

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1106

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3