HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
rrogerhome
Unregistered

Tired of condemnation of those dying or have died
      #28399 - 02/15/02 06:11 PM

It has taken me five years to finally stand up to anyone who
has said or says "I should be quiet, don't cause a scene, etc."

Well, I'm no longer able to be quiet, sorry if it embarrasses my family and friends, my church, my pastor, my religion, ANYONE!

I lost the love of my life five years ago,
a person who died with dignity, with honor and secure with God. The problem I have is so many die without all or any of these because their family is ashamed, their friends don't want others to know, but the hardest I have had to deal with, is the CHURCH.

I am spiritual, in fact a Baptist, and I took care off and watched the most spiritual person die, with no shame, maybe some regrets, and no resentment or hard feelings against those who were ashamed of his illness or religious groups who judged, condemned and never once said we love you, and we support and are praying for you.

Well, I'm standing up, and I need to hear from anyone
who will stand with me, tell me your story, tell me how you feel, especially parents, loved ones, etc. I'm leaving my job, going to devote my life and time to help start support groups for those who have died and especially for thos e still living and coping with the disease. My God is real, He loves us all, and we have to make sure everyone knows that. God is not punishing the Homosexual, He punishes no one, and those narrow minded bigots who think otherwise, well, I don't pray for it, but unless they change their thoughts and love, well God have mercy on their souls.
Please if you feel the same and have a story to share, let me know, I'm here for you.

Email me at rrogerhome@aol.com.

Thanks and God bless,

Roger

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1952

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3