Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
amber
Unregistered

need names of poeple who are holistic
      #2734 - 04/05/00 11:52 AM

i am looking for people who are treating hiv and have upped their t-cells dramatically with little or lno western meds.i need to talk. ineed to connect.dreambelly@mailexcite.com

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Carol
Unregistered

Re: need names of poeple who are holistic new
      #2738 - 04/05/00 11:53 AM

There are no dramatic stories, I think.
Call Project Inform--1-800-822-7422 or some other treatment organization and see if they know of any evidence--but remember that in countries where these medicines are unavailable--like in Africa--there is little that can be done to stop the disease from progressing...But stay happy and energetic and busy and excersize and eat well, take vitamins and have a good support system and you can possibly keep your immune system healthy without medications.

But do your research first! Depend on responsible, experienced sources of information! It's your life but do the research--talk to lots of people who are advocates for people with HIV--talk to your local AIDS organization and to your state's AIDS hotline. Don't be sucked into conspiracy theories or other nonsense. Be cautious and clever!
Good luck
Carol
Call Project Inform--1-800-822-7422 or some other treatment organization and see if they know of any evidence--but remember that in countries where these medicines are unavailable--like in Africa--there is little that can be done to stop the disease from progressing...But stay happy and energetic and busy and excersize and eat well, take vitamins and have a good support system and you can possibly keep your immune system healthy without medications.

But do your research first! Depend on responsible, experienced sources of information! It's your life but do the research--talk to lots of people who are advocates for people with HIV--talk to your local AIDS organization and to your state's AIDS hotline. Don't be sucked into conspiracy theories or other nonsense. Be cautious and clever!
Good luck
Carol

Good luck
Carol

Good luck
Carol

Good luck
Carol

Good luck
Carol

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1839

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3