Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
edhe

Reged: 05/16/13
Looking for make support in TX, DFW area Wise county area
      #272085 - 05/16/13 09:06 PM

I was diagnosed positive about three years ago, it was shocking and hard and still is sometimes however I am trying to do my best and live my life. I am would love to meet married guys that are HIV+ too. I am married and my wife knows my diagnose but she is the only one that knows it, she is Negative.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
anotherday

Reged: 05/15/13
Loc: Alberta, Canada
Re: Looking for make support in TX, DFW area Wise county area new
      #272113 - 05/20/13 11:28 AM

Good on you edhe, 3 years gives major hope for us guys who just found out in the last 4 months at first I thought I was at the end of my rope, luckily I didn't tie a noose in it. I haven't really discussed this with any family members yet for a number of reasons but the day will come that a dinner table discussion will have to happen.
I know I'm not in the TX area by anymeans, just a long stones throw north in western Canada, but it would be nice to have an online friend to discuss a few things with as they arise, since you have that 3 year head start on me. It's with support and conversation that this becomes alot more easier to deal with, or so I am told!

--------------------
anotherday ... in paradise!
daily ponder ... be the reason someone smiles today!

riverprincessModerator

Reged: 12/25/11
Loc: Jersey Shore
Re: Looking for make support in TX, DFW area Wise county area new
      #272117 - 05/20/13 12:17 PM

I'm not sure if I really fit the criteria . Though hubby is also positive , he has never had to take meds. He is what they call an Elite Controller. Here I've had to be on meds for over 18 years now and still he doesn't. I call him my freak of nature. Now even though he's pos he's never had to deal with any of the issues that arise from meds, body changes , and the tiredness that can arise. We don't use condoms but do practice early withdrawl .. So do I fit the catagory of support your looking for?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 739

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3