#270517 - 02/05/13 03:57 PM

Post deleted by osomenor

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: I'm Tired new
      #270519 - 02/05/13 04:52 PM

If you are truly that tired I suggest you go see a therapist, to address these perceived slights and for the suicidal ideation. No one and nothing is gonna help or make things better, except YOU. By changing how YOU view things. A therapist will help with that.

And before you make excuses as to why you can't see one there are plenty of low to no cost mental health services out there. Contact your local public health department for information on them. Or have someone do it for you if you find you can't. It may be scary and uncomfortable, but no more scary and uncomfortable as you are now. And with a little time and effort you will not feel as you do now.

STDAsk

Reged: 12/20/12
Loc: NYC
      #270527 - 02/06/13 04:11 AM

I can feel your pain,give yourself another try,meet someone new in your life,who share your HIV positive and understand you.

I recommend you www.positivesingles.com/i/VIP ,many hiv positive singles on this site and become happy again.Do try it out before you give up @Osomenor

Wish you the best.

--------------------
Meet Singles and friends share your HIV
http://www.hmeet.com

osomenor

Reged: 12/11/12
Loc: North Carolina, USA
      #270529 - 02/06/13 07:02 AM

never said I was gonna kill myself, even though this is killing me emotionally. And spiritwise I have been knocked down by people at work, work with and supervised by, hard to keep getting back up.

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #270531 - 02/06/13 09:03 AM

Quote "I am tired of hurting myself because I hate myself so much I pray for someone to break into my house and shoot me in my sleep."

Defininition of sucidal ideation. Just because you hope someone kills you doesn't change the fact that its sucidal thinking. Unless of course you think it's fun to go around and tell people how miserable you are and want to die then its called attention seeking. Either way see a therapist.

If you just want attention cause you think you have it so horrible try growing up and finding more healthy ways to get it than to go around saying how you want to die. There are people who have it far worse that don't go around complaining about it in such a manner.

notinterested
All Star

Reged: 09/07/11
      #270533 - 02/06/13 10:42 AM

Well said. I wish when people are lucky enough to get support and have at least one person if not many listen to them and offer advice, they would appreciate it, whether they like the advice or not. There are many selfish people in this world who are so self involved they could care less about anyone else or anyone else's problems. It is nice of you kicker to take the time and offer your support and advice. Know that others read your posts and learn from them and that it is well appreaciated.

notinterested
All Star

Reged: 09/07/11
      #270539 - 02/06/13 03:34 PM

I'm confused. Are you looking for support or were you looking for a forum to bitch and complain? Perfect forum for support, the wrong forum to bitch and complain. Many here have it much worse than you and don't need to hear it. If your so pissed about people talking about you behind your back, then why the hell did you tell them. I originally was going to offer you support but after reading your post again, it looks like your just looking for a pity party. Sorry but not interested in joining that party. Get some help or don't get help, it's your choice.

Edited by PeaceandLove (02/06/13 03:45 PM)

cunta_stalwart
Grand Master

Reged: 06/27/08
      #270554 - 02/08/13 02:41 AM

I think we all have feelings like you at one time or another, this is really not a nice disease to have, I watch the various news sites weekly and every time I read something positive then at the end of the article we see 5-10 years time to even reach clinical trials it's very disheartening,

We are lucky is some ways that we have medication that is keeping us alive but on the otherhand I find it extemely distasteful that the drug companies are making so much money from us - do they really want to see a cure and cut off a huge revenue stream - I hardly think so, this is what bothers me the most.

We have scientists all over the world working different angles taking different approaches - why don't they all get together and knock this thing on the head once and for all, pipe dream I know.

The hardest part of living with this disease is keeping a dark secret from all but my very very few close friends a grand total of three who are all in the medical profession so have an understanding of HIV without the stigma

HIV has made a huge impact on my life both finacially and relationship wise, it makes things very difficult but as for now there is no other option but to keep going hoping that some day someone will crack this thing open and save us all

--------------------
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits Hes lost

osomenor

Reged: 12/11/12
Loc: North Carolina, USA
      #270590 - 02/12/13 12:00 PM

Thank you. Was going through a rough patch with life and work

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3115

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3