Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
change21
New User

Reged: 09/05/12
Are these typical symptoms?
      #266283 - 09/05/12 11:49 AM

Hello All. This is my first post at theboy.com. I visit this site all the time but I finally have a concern I'd like to see if anybody else has had before. First off, I am a 21 year old healthy male. I was diagnosed as HIV at the end of May, 2012. So It's only been about 3 months that I've known. I was infected around October of 2011. I'm a fairly active guy, I am in shape and have never had any major health problems but as of recently I have been waking up EVERY single morning with headaches and fatigue. My vision is also horrible in the mornings and sometimes my throat is a little bit sore. The fatigue usually lasts all day long and if I don't drink coffee or energy drinks, I'm useless at work. The vision problem kind of concerns me the most. Are these typical symptoms? Also I'm currently not on any medication. Thank you all!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
kicker
Veteran

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
Re: Are these typical symptoms? new
      #266305 - 09/05/12 07:34 PM

If you're not already you may want to get under the care of a dr that specializes in HIV to address health concerns.

As far as headaches and blurred vision along side fatigue. Stop using so much coffee and energy drinks. It's the caffeine more than likely in massive doses that is causing your problems.

alive2
Regular

Reged: 03/08/07
Re: Are these typical symptoms? new
      #266323 - 09/06/12 01:07 PM

i had problems with fatigue in the past and when my viral load goes up it seems to come back. you may need to get to a hiv doc, even though you say your healthy consider the fact that having hiv isnt something you can forget about when thinking your healthy, because hiv will take your health away if your not seeing a doc on a regular basis for blood tests.
as for the eye issues im not sure, but they may be due to stress on your eyes. do you read a lot? and using the computer for long spans can affect your eyes. good luck

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1452

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3