AshnBham
Regular

Reged: 11/10/05
Loc: Alabama
Paint it Red Project
      #258594 - 10/20/11 01:39 PM

Paint it Red and Help on the War Against HIV {30 Years of Fighting}

Dear Fellow HIV Peers and Artists:

This December 1st will mark the 30th World’s AIDS Day. As a creative community I am asking that we all create a work of art using the color red to remind us and our communities that this plague is still affecting million of individuals yearly. Please help spread this idea and help raise funds for your local or preferred HIV/AIDS non-profit programs. Create your Red-Art and donate the proceeds to the organization of your choice. On the back of your work place the words: 30 Years of HIV and the website your donations will be given. I think it would be wonderful to see Red Art begin to fill up on EBay and galleries nation-wide. Hopefully we can get thousands of artists this year to participate and help push for a cure. Promote your Red-Art and let the buyer know what organization their purchase will help support.

I’ll be supporting The Zephyr Foundation out of California who works with HIV Elite Controllers to help find a cure. HIV Elite Controllers are individuals with HIV and who naturally suppress or kill off the virus that causes AIDS. To learn more on HIV Elite Controllers and Controllers-for-a-Cure please visit: http://www.zephyrfoundation.org/

Sincerely,
Ash

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 611

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3