Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
im getting into law lately
      #258453 - 10/11/11 04:25 AM

well, not the way most do. i went from getting my 16 yo girl out of trouble, now my 15 yo son thinks its ok to take off and stay out for 3 days. problem is he earned 4 felonies in the process. but instead of being the enabler(as i was told by a person here,thanks) i will not spent thousands of dollars this time. i think its high time i think of the other kids and my wife before i waste another cent on a money hungry lawyer.
i feel at times i may be at fault for this, but i realize that i didnt make the choices that led to this newest issue in my life, my son did.
seems strange, i never asked my parents for bail or lawyer money, and my mother was a judge(all she had to do was sign a paper) but the way i see it they wont learn untill they realize i cant be here for them all the time, they need to realize their choices lead them to where they go in life. just as my choices led me to where im at now. wow that felt good to let out, thanks for whomever it was who mentioned the enabling earlier.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Florida69
Legend

Reged: 02/19/07
Re: im getting into law lately new
      #258792 - 11/02/11 04:39 PM

Gary, that is some really good advice, you have to let everyone make their own mistakes and learn from them.. D

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
Re: im getting into law lately new
      #258850 - 11/09/11 11:37 AM

thanks my freind, g

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 937

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3