#256047 - 06/05/11 02:50 AM

Post deleted by karan9delhi

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
DennisJ

Reged: 05/27/11
Re: Worried about infecting someone... new
      #256048 - 06/05/11 09:38 AM

Hi Karan,

I can understand your concern and it is not easy in a place where you live. While safe sex is a must, I would still tell those before having sex.

If you were negative, would you appreciate someone positive to tell you the truth?

Be well.

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
      #256071 - 06/06/11 12:12 PM

here in the usa, people are getting sent to jail for non disclosure issues, mainly in my thinking its because they dont use protection and endanger the well being of others.
do you use condoms? thats the biggest issue of having sex without telling someone.(jmo)
if you use protection while having such activity then in my way of being its not so serious, as having unprotected sex. thats probably how you may have contracted it as well, and in order to not spread it, there is no option but use of protection each and every time you engage in sexual encounters

shwmeproff

Reged: 04/11/11
Re: Worried about infecting someone... *DELETED* new
      #256083 - 06/06/11 10:08 PM

Post deleted by shwmeproff

karan9delhi
Regular

Reged: 09/11/09
      #256084 - 06/06/11 11:39 PM

thank you for writing
curious to find out how i became poz...?.;-( .... generally ppl have unprotected sex with many people....but for me..its just luck....

i had sex with a guy whom i dint really like...but becz of my stupid behaivour...of not saying no...i cud not say no to him....he took advantage of this....

i just wanted to try being bottom..and this lucky guy fucked me without condom saying he is safe.....n i really enjoyed it....:-( but this asshole dint even tell me that he is poz..and after that he had unprotected....

and i m so stupid...i nvr do unprotected even if someone ask to ....becz i know how important life is...and sometimes i tell them that i m poz......

is god is gonna punish them who are spoiling others life by not even telling that they are Poz and after than forcing someone to hv unprotected sex...

anyways....i have been very close to god...but there wud be a reason for all this..

take care

Karan
karan9delhi@hotmail.com

karan9delhi
Regular

#256085 - 06/06/11 11:56 PM

hey alive2

thank you for writing..
i always use condom...and sometimes double if i feel the person has too tight..hehe.....
as i understand that its not required to tell someone that i m poz if i have protected sex..am i right

karan9delhi
Regular

#256086 - 06/06/11 11:58 PM

if someone is having protected sex..that wont be a prob...but this guy who infected me forced me to hv unprotected and said he is safe ;-(

he just wanted to spoil my life.....

justagirl72
Fanatic

Reged: 04/28/11
      #256088 - 06/07/11 06:14 AM

Never double wrap/use two condoms at once it increases the risk for breakage and adds extra friction that could cause bleeding.

--------------------
Could you show me dear?
Something I've not seen.
Something infinitely interesting

shwmeproff

Reged: 04/11/11
Re: Worried about infecting someone... *DELETED* new
      #256089 - 06/07/11 10:40 AM

Post deleted by shwmeproff

kicker

Reged: 10/25/10
Loc: GA, USA
      #256090 - 06/07/11 11:32 AM

This is the same rhetoric that you were banned for shwmeproff under your other multiple user names. You just don't learn do you?

First off unless it was rape it wasn't forced. There was a choice he chose not to listen to his big head and listened to his little head. Second condoning such an act as to imply murdering someone for infecting another is grounds for terrorist threats at best. If this person actually goes through with you suggestion I hope they haul your ass in for being an accomplish to murder, because you helped plan it. And guess what most countries don't have life sentences for murder they have their heads chopped off, firing squad, and a list of other tortures for their death penalty.

bartlebyAdministrator
Admin

Reged: 01/19/10
      #256092 - 06/07/11 02:14 PM

hey, i already told you not to preach that kind of hate here. and we have been through this before. disclosure is not, should not and will not be mandatory. each person has a right to privacy. HIV is not the only STD out there that you can contract during sex. transmitting HIV should not be punishable by death, as you keep suggesting. it is each person's own responsibility to practice safer sex. barring rape, if the sex is consensual, you can't solely blame the other person for not using protection.

and also, why are you even still visiting our boards when you're supposed to be moving on with your life? your story has been reviewed many times already and you do not have HIV.

--------------------
Bartleby at The Body
Bulletin Board Administrator

bartlebyAdministrator
Admin

Reged: 01/19/10
      #256093 - 06/07/11 02:22 PM

hey, i'm sorry to hear about your diagnosis. but if "generally ppl have unprotected sex with many people," then you really need to push to change this. especially now since you know the consequences.

HIV is not the only sexually transmitted disease out there and everybody has to protect him/herself. i understand that you wish he had disclosed his status to you, so that you would have taken it more seriously. but you should be taking sex seriously each and every time and demanding protection. people can lie and might not even know their status.

so i hope you take this into consideration from now on. you yourself do not have to disclose to any of your partners, but you should use protection every time. good luck to you.

--------------------
Bartleby at The Body
Bulletin Board Administrator

cunta_stalwart
Grand Master

Reged: 06/27/08
      #256143 - 06/12/11 10:17 AM

there is much debate about this subject, for me people who lead a life of indulgence without ever getting tested are far more dangerous than people who take responsibility and get tested.........think about it

on the subject of disclosure, it really is up to you but always use protection, it is also coming under increased scrutiny that being on effective medication is protection, this is highly controversial and doctors will never tell/admit this because there are variables, not so long ago i watched a news item on TV about stopping the spread of HIV, he mentioned that the most effective way to accomplish this was to have every pos person on HIV meds as it prevents transmission..........not saying I agree or disagree but it is out there in the media

--------------------
How Many Roads Must A Man Walk Down Before He Admits Hes lost

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
      #256149 - 06/12/11 01:18 PM

in my estimation its all about who you want to know, but either way protection is not optional, its a must always. telling someone is your option to do it or not. i personally dont think you have to disclose as long as you use protection. but thats my position, i may not be the most knowledgable on this as im married and only have my wife as a sexual partner,

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3641

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3