Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
POZGAL43
New User

Reged: 05/05/11
ME AND "HERB" ON "MOTHER`S DAY
      #255555 - 05/08/11 11:46 PM

GOOD EVENING TO ALL MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS I`AM ABOUT TO TELL YA`LL HOW ME AND "HERB" SPEND OUR MOTHER`S DAY TOGETHER.BUT FIRST LET ME TELL YA`LL WHAT KIND OF MOTHER THAT MAKES A MOTHER`S DAY FOR A HIV-POSITIVE CHILD. FIRST NO ONE HAS TO TELL ME HOW LUCKY IAM TO HAVE A MOTHER LIKE I DO, BECAUSE I`VE KNOWN FOR A LONG TIME.BUT WHEN I THINK BACK OVER THE YEARS AND REMEMBER ALL THE THINGS YOU`VE DONE FOR ME,I REALIZE THAT YOU`RE NOT ONLY A GREAT MOM,BUT YOU`RE ALSO A WONDERFUL PERSON. SO MANY OF THE THINGS THAT HAVE ADDED TO MY LIFE HAVE BEEN GIFTS FROM YOU...
ALL THE SUPPORT; ACCEPTANCE AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE.
AND THE LIFE LESSONS YOU`VE TAUGHT WILL ALWAYS BE THERE TO GUIDE ME. MAYBE HAVING A MOM LIKE I DO HAS SPOILED ME A BIT, BUT DON`T EVER THINK I DON`T APPRECIATE AND LOVE YOU, BECAUSE I DO.... WITH ALL MY HEART. SO TO MY READERS AND FOLLOWERS THAT`S THE KIND OF MOTHER THAT I HAVE NOW;BUT NOW LET`S GET TO THE MAIN ISSUE THAT I SUPPOSE TO BE WRITING ABOUT,SO SECOND ME AND "HERB" WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND THEN I GAVE THANKS TO MY LORD FOR WAKING ME UPON THIS SPECIAL DAY AND ALSO FOR BLESSING ME TO SEE MY FIRST MOTHER`S DAY AS HIV-POSITIVE AND SO I ASK "HERB" WAS HE GOING TO BE ON GOOD BEHAVIOR TODAY BECAUSE IT WAS MY FIRST MOTHER`S DAY AS HIV-POSITIVE AND SO "HERB" ANSWER ME BACK BY LETTING ME BE PAIN-FREE AND FATIQUE-FREE ALL DAY LONG.SO ME AND "HERB' WENT TO THE CEMETERY TO VISIT MY GRANDMOTHER AND PUT FRESH FLOWERS ON HER GRAVE AND NEXT WE WENT OUT TO NEW HORZION TO SEE MY GOD-MOTHER AND TO GIVE HER MOTHER`S DAY CARD TOO HER TOO,AND THEN WE SPEND A FEW HOURS OUT THERE WITH HER AND I AND HER TALKED ABOUT ME AND MY HEALTH AND I LET HER KNOW WHAT`S GOING ON ELSEWHERE BECAUSE SHE CAN`T GO NOWHERE TO GET THE NEWS ABOUT STUFF ON THE OUTSIDE UNLESS SOMEONE GO UP THERE AND TELL HER OR I CALL HER ON HER CELLPHONE OUT THERE.SO THEN ME AND "HERB" HEAD BACK HOME AND WE EAT OATMEAL FOR BREAKFAST AND I TOOK MY MEDS BEFORE "HERB" MAKE UP IN HIM MIND TO ACT UP ON ME ON THIS SPECIAL DAY.SO LATER ON THAT DAY I GOT READY FOR MY COUSIN AND HIS GIRLFRIEND TO COME OVER TO EAT SUNDAY DINNER AND TO WATCH THE NBA PLAYOFFS WITH US AND ALSO DO SOME CHATTING FOR A FEW HOURS WITH ME AND "HERB" SO "HERB" THANK YOU ! VERY MUCH FOR THIS WONDERFUL DAY. AMEN

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1283

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3