Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
POZGAL43

Reged: 05/05/11
ME AND MY VIRUS NAME "HERB" (REWRITE OF PT.1)
      #255531 - 05/07/11 06:14 PM

I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO CALL YOU RIGHT NOW! BUT I KNOW I GOT TO NAME YOU WHERE WE CAN BOTH HAVE THESE CHATS ON EVERY DAY BASIC.SO HOW ABOUT THE NAME "HERB" SO OK! "HERB" NOW WE GOT TO LIVE TOGETHER FOR THE NEXT 20-30 YEARS UNTIL YOU MAKE UP YOUR MIND TO KICK THIS OLD BODY UP TO THE HEAVENS ABOVE.SO "HERB" TELL ME WHAT`S NEXT ON YOUR SCHEDULE FOR THIS OLD BODY.BUT LATELY I SEE YOU HAVE TRY TO BE A GOOD OLD BOY TO THIS OLD BODY,BUT "HERB" I WANT TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN BE SO DAMN! STUBBORN AT TIMES THAT REMINDS ME OF THEM OLD STOMACH VIRUS THAT I USE TO GET WHEN I WAS A CHILD AND IT WAS SO MUCH DAMN! DRAMA GOING ON AND ON AND IT CAUSE ME GREAT PAIN FOR DAYS, BUT "HERB" O`BOY I TELL YOU ONE OF THESE DAYS I`AM GOING TO GET TRIED AND GO GET ON MY KNEES OR MAKE IT TO MY COMPUTER AND START TALKING TO THE MASTER ABOVE AND ASK HIM TO COME DOWN AND PUT YOU BACK IN YOUR PLACE WHERE YOU BELONG O` ONE OF THESE DAYS AND THEN I`AM GOING TO ASK HIM TO TAKE ME AND THIS OLD BODY HOME WITH HIM TO REST ONE OF THESE OLD DAYS WHERE THERE IS "NO MORE CRYING,"NO MORE PAIN",NO MORE SUFFERING" FOREVER MORE AMEN!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1044

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3