Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
POZGAL43

Reged: 05/05/11
ME AND MY VIRUS NAME "HERB" PT. 1
      #255525 - 05/06/11 10:52 PM

I DON`T KNOW WHAT TO CALL YOU, BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THE NAME "HERB" BECAUSE WE GOT TO LIVE TOGETHER FOR THE NEXT 20-30 YEARS. UNTIL YOU MAKE YOUR MIND TO KICK MY OLD BODY TO THE HEAVENLY ABOVE SO "HERB", WHAT`S NEXT ON YOUR SCHEDULE FOR THIS OLD BODY. I SEE THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO B A GOOD OLD BOY SO FAR, "HERB" BUT I`LL TELL YOU YOU CAN BE AN OLD STUBBORN VIRUS LIKE SOMEONE THAT HAS A STOMACH VIRUS THAT DOESN`T WANT TO TURN THIS OLD BODY A LOSE IT JUST KEEP ON AND ON WITH THAT DAMN DRAMA THAT CAUSES ME TO BE IN GREAT PAIN FOR A HALF OF A DAY OR THE WHOLE DAY BUT, I TELL YOU "HERB" O`BOY ONE OF THESE DAYS I`AM GOING TO GET ON MY KNEES OR MY COMPUTER AND JUST START TALKING TO MY MASTER ABOVE AND ASK HIM TO COME DOWN AND PUT YOU "HERB" BACK IN YOUR PLACE ONE OF THESE OLD DAYS.THAT`S WHEN I GET TRIED OF ALL OF THIS PAIN AND ASK MY MASTER CAN I COME HOME WITH HIM ONEOF THESE DAYS.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pos_in_Thailand
Guardian

Reged: 02/01/11
Loc: Thailand
Re: ME AND MY VIRUS NAME "HERB" PT. 1 new
      #255653 - 05/15/11 04:03 AM

I love your post! It's funny - I "talk" to my virus too sometimes, but I won't name it; I won't give it that honor. I tell it that it's not welcome here, that it's days here are numbered, and not to get too comfortable because it is not a welcome house guest! I make sure that it understands that I will live to see it evicted and live long after that day has come. It had been "talking" to me too, before I started my meds, puting fear and doubt in my mind - that is its language, fear and doubt - but it hasn't been talking since starting my meds! It's sleeping like baby now,thanks to the meds, and won't know what hit it the day it's kicked out!

Every now and then I just send it a thought: you will leave, you are not welcome, stay asleep until that day comes!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 964

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3