The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Stuart_Lanning

Reged: 09/11/10
Loc: California
Put an END to the "nobody cares" syndrome!
      #252123 - 09/14/10 07:54 PM

In response to my post about the mistreatment I experienced at REALJOCK and the story here I posted for those that are HIV Positive I want to point out something... In CASE you have not noticed this entire website has been erected FOR THOSE that are HIV Positive and includes stories from those living with this disease. If you are coming here to post how "nobody cares" I find such a comment enormously ignorant in lieu of where you are posting such comments. The bottom line is people DO care and that is the purpose of this website. People on other websites such as REALJOCK'S website expect for us to reveal our status just so they can push us away with nowhere for us to go and I find it the reason this website exists. We have a place to go where we fit in with people that unselfishly share themselves and I find that to be a desert oasis. I'm not going to keep quiet or speak up based upon someone else wanting to control the puppet strings. I am (and we are) just as human as those not infected and I have the right to express what I feel needs to be expressed based upon my experience! I've been positive for eleven years and I have grown enough to realize I do not have to be "politically correct" when it comes to my medical condition. Don't let anyone tell you that you have to live in fear over what others think. Because believe me, they will try to hush the facts when it warrants the Truth.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1147

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3