Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
scotcharles article
      #250743 - 06/15/10 12:42 AM

i for one can relate so much to what our very own (thats right i said our)friend says in his words. im glad i read what i did, my mood swings are somewhat bothersome. i find myself losing place in conversation about things i am very familar with.the seeing things our of the corner of my eyes, thinking things are there and not really there.i have a doctors appointment coming on thursday 17th, and will briung some of these things to the forfront of things to be addressed while im there. but the big problem is with my attitude,it downright is terrible,i find an arguement in everything and about anything, also i hurt in all my joints(even before breaking my ankle in 3 spots and having a pin and screws put in) leaviung me to wonder about bone density scan that was once brought up at a visit once before.
i must say thank you sir for making me remember what the things are that are bothersome and to get a grip on them next time i go to the doc.scotcharles thanks ,and keep on doing what your doing,inform , inform ,inform.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Choosing2Liv
Legend

Reged: 03/21/06
Loc: South
Re: scotcharles article new
      #250772 - 06/16/10 10:41 AM

I agree G! Scotcharles article also made me remember those bothersome things that should be nipped in the bud.

He keeps us informed over and over again from his personal perspective. He's a true pillar. ~G2

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1728

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3