Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
nic_fish
Unregistered

stop triple therapy
      #24800 - 11/19/01 11:43 AM

hi, i stopped taking the hiv triple therapy almost 2 months ago, in a way it is great and i feel free on the other hand i can not get rid of some small things like swollen lymphnods, headache and ear pain, soor. does anybody has information for me, good or bad experiences with stopping triple therapy - please let me know ;-)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: stop triple therapy new
      #24801 - 11/19/01 12:04 PM

Are you under doctor supervision? Stopping therapy doesn't stop HIV. YOu got to be careful when you do this.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24821 - 11/19/01 04:47 PM

drugs aren't the answer to everything. Let him go his own way.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24828 - 11/20/01 02:54 AM

nic_fish,

When I accepted the AIDS Dissident position about two years ago I went off my triple combo, and after a period of detoxification, stopping smoking, eating organic, take steam baths and then cold showers, supplements[vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants, amino acids and lots of water, yogurt and blue green algea-- you can do it. Deal with detoxification as it arises, fasting or whatever your body tells you it needs.

You can visit ALIVE and WELL http://www.aliveandwell.org

Anonymous
Unregistered

#24922 - 11/23/01 02:28 PM

Check out what's written under 2+ yrs. off meds. It can be changed to 2.5 yrs. as of last week. I'm suffering from malnutrion but the virus is still quiet. After being on meds for 3 yrs., my lymph nodes started hurting when I went off the HIV combo, and I felt better every day, and what used to be a 3-month col/pneumonia turned into a 3 week case of bronchitis. Miracles can happen, if you didn't screw around sexually for the past 15 yrs., and didn't imbibe or use street drugs, maybe you have the old strain which has never met any of the mutations from the 13 types of poison available to those that do need it. I just think alot of people who don't need drugs are taking them prematurely and should wait till their blood tests indicate they are necessary. If taken too soon, when needed htey won't work, that's all folks.

Geoff
Unregistered

#24939 - 11/23/01 10:06 PM

What you are suggesting provides as much evidence for the dissident scientific and alternative health approach to immune sufficiency and sustainability. You are detoxifying from the chemo-cocktails, that will take time and a program of steam/sauna, amino acids, anti-oxidants and plenty of pure water, sleep, and organic diet with little or no refined sugars, soda and refined flour. Stop smoking and believing in the HIV=AIDS=DEATH without toxic drugs myth, expecting illness. Do not live your life by the 'viral load' test[the inventor of the PCR technology used in viral load who won the 1993 Nobel Prize for it, Dr. Kary Mullis, says it measure genetic fragments or debris] and the T-cell count can range from 200-400 for Olympic athletes.

KNOWLEDGE is the CURE
http://www.knowledgeisthecure.com

[no products or services offered for sale]

Anonymous
Unregistered

#25210 - 12/04/01 12:00 PM

I have been off triple and cocktails for three years because of lipodystrophy and how sick they made me every day. Spent a couple of years on various nukes. Am now resist to all drugs. I have been off all hiv drugs for 14 months. Tcells have remained at 350 the whole time. Vl has gone from 5m to 40m and bounces around within that range. Had been on hiv drugs since 89. I would not do PIs or Zerit, unless life or death. The lipodystrophy is terrible, Mine happened overnight and I have tried everything with no good results. Good Luck

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2134

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3