Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
alivestill

Reged: 10/21/08
Loc: ny state
just needed to stop in
      #242815 - 10/21/08 10:47 AM

i was off meds for well over a year and guess im not as well off as i had thought, im back on them and wow, what a pissy mood i have had for over a month now. some of you may remember me as alive2, but because i forgot my password i have to become a newbie again. for those who dont, i have been positive since 04 and have hcv as well as a litny of other problems, but they arent as bad because they can be addressed and remidied. i have been ok i guess but since being back on these damned pills again my mood swings are really becoming a problem, i surmise its because i felt i could go longer without the drugs, apparently i was wrong.anyway i just wanted to pop in and say hi to thse who know me and hi to those who dont as well.i will be in every now and then, take care

--------------------
i used to complain about my shoes, untill i met someone without feet.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
Re: just needed to stop in new
      #242822 - 10/21/08 02:13 PM

I was just thinking about you and hoping everything was ok there. I miss you dearly! I hope you around to stay for a while now, let us help however we can.
I miss you G.

Florida69
Legend

Reged: 02/19/07
      #242840 - 10/22/08 11:56 AM

Gary, we have missed you more than you know, I am so glad that you found your way back here. Sorry to hear about the mood swings, but I am glad that the meds are working for you.. . Take care of you, hope to hear more from you... D

alivestill

#242880 - 10/24/08 12:07 AM

well thanks fran nice to know the women still wonder about me.really though im glad to know im still remembered, it a warm and fuzzy feeling to know that, thanks a million.im still plugging along, have to become more low key now that the damned meds are in me, cant run around as much like i was when i was off them.i will be around again.thanks again, but i was wondering how my freinds are, hope all is well with you and your family too.at least i go to alot of hockey games still.take care and talk to you soon.

--------------------

alivestill

#242881 - 10/24/08 12:10 AM

yep they get me going and my blood pressure rises fast, im geting a hold of it now, thanks to valium.i havent been on the net much in the past few months but i will jump in more often now.thanks for the consideration, i will be talking to you mor often now d, take care and hope all is well for you as well.

--------------------

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #242888 - 10/24/08 10:08 AM

Hi
I am still around from time to time as well and just wanted to say hello and give you a big BEAR HUG... and hope that everything goes well for you.

Joel

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3440

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3