Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
phoenixmo

Reged: 10/04/08
Research Participation - Uni of Nottingham
      #242579 - 10/04/08 07:16 PM

Dear members,

My name is Phoenix and I am a doctoral candidate at Institute of Work, Health and Organisation, the University of Nottingham. As part of my doctoral research I am conducting a survey which aims to explore the effects of health-related online support group use on health and quality of life for individuals living with HIV/AIDS. I would like to invite individuals who are living with HIV/AIDS to take part in this survey.

Your response would be very important to help us gain a better understanding of the experiences and needs of individuals living with HIV/AIDS. We intend to publish our results in relevant academic and professional journals and we hope they will serve as important tools in guiding the design and evaluation of online intervention initiatives and to improve the quality of life of individuals living with HIV/AIDS.

We anticipate that this survey would take approximately 20 minutes to complete. If you are over 18 years old and are living with HIV/AIDS, please click the link below to access the survey. Your views will be treated in strictest confidence and we will not identify you from your response. Ethical approval has been obtained from the Ethics Committee of the Institute.

http://www.onlinesupportresearch.co.uk/study3/

Should you have any enquiries, please don't hesitate to contact me at lwxkhm1@nottingham.ac.uk. Thank you very much in advance and we are looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely,
Phoenix Mo MSc
Doctoral Candidate in Health Psychology

Supervisor: Dr Neil Coulson
Associate Professor in Health Psychology

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1354

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3