Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
TheConversation

Reged: 03/09/08
Loc: Austin, TX, USA
HIV Disclosure, "The Conversation"
      #237298 - 03/09/08 12:04 PM

I'm writing a book and doing a video documentary on the subject of "The Conversation" that everyone with HIV has when they disclose their HIV status. I'm looking for people from every race, age, nationality, and background; including those that are HIV negative to share their stories for publishing in the book.

There are several ways you can help us with the project:

* Join "The Conversation" by completing a questionnaire and asking your friends, family and partner to complete one of the HIV negative questionnaires.

* Promote our project on your website, Blog, Message Board, etc. Our website - www.theHIVconversation.com

* Inform your clients, if you're an ASO, of the project and ask them to complete a questionnaire. You can obtain supporting materials from the ASO page on our website.

* Link to us. We will gladly send you all the information you need for a link.

* Allow us to link to you. You'll need to send us a graphic, code, and any verbiage you would like used.

* Help us with the video project. We are currently looking for people to do individual videos to be published on our Youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/TheHIVConversation And, you might be able to help us with funding or other things as we work to complete our feature length documentary.

On the website you can learn more about the book, the author, who benefits, read stories of others who have already become a part of the project, discover how you can do your own video short, and obtain a Questionnaire.

Thank you for your assistance and I hope you will consider helping us with the project.

--------------------
Thank you for becoming part of "The Conversation",

Sebastian St.Troy
www.theHIVconversation.com

Edited by TheConversation (04/09/08 01:24 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1985

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3