HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Monchhichi
Guru

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
ScotCharles
      #237290 - 03/09/08 03:15 AM

Has anyone seen or heard from SC since 2-20? That was his last post and I know he has had a lot going on. Worried about him and just wanting to see how he is doing. So ScotCharles if you read this let me know how you are and how the genotype went? Hopefully it is just a resistance and a new med will help the dropping numbers.

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
ScotCharles
Legend

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: ScotCharles new
      #237302 - 03/09/08 03:55 PM

HI,

I haven't been able to get into the doctor's office to get the results read on the genotyping. May not be able to get to it until mid-June what with the doctor's schedule and mine. Still kicking. Bit under the weather just now with a soft palate infection, nbd. HIV moves so slowly there is no hurry to get the genotyping results. I will not die before June 15 and I've had a viral load as high as 585 K, which isn't all that high itself.

Going with the flow,

Cheers,

--------------------
Life is a river.
Carpe diem.

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #237303 - 03/09/08 05:13 PM

Hey there Charles!!!
Its so good to know you are alive and kicking....some ass I hope. I have a miserable flu bug. It started with projectile diarreah on Friday morning but I went to work anyway since the shits stopped. I do, after all, come from the generation that basically shops till we drop....meaning that if we are able to get out of bed and are not running a fever we go to work. Well, that was probably a mistake since on Saturday I was achey and running a low grade fever...as in below normal...which is what I usually do in this sort of illness. I had a headache and was feeling weak and just plain shitty. So, there goes the weekend. Its being spent in bed essentially. I dont mind being "down" and having "down" time but I hate being forced to have down time. HIV is kind of like that. It forces us to take it easy on the body.
So, now that I have this time to spend watching movies...whats your favorite movie to watch when you are sick...Charles? Or do you have one that fits the bill for this frame of mind?
I might add.....YES...I had my flu shot back in October. Since I feel better today, just coughing up stuff and sneezing a lot, I am thinking it feels more like a cold. I am hoping this isnt going to last two weeks.

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

impoz
All Star

Reged: 10/12/07
Loc: Vegas Baby
      #237309 - 03/09/08 08:05 PM

Hey Bear,

You are not alone I have a stuffy nose and a very sore throat.I'm also going to lay low this weekend. Hope you feel better soon.

whocanfigure
Guru

Reged: 09/01/07
      #237311 - 03/09/08 08:19 PM

Glad you are hanging in there Scot Charles. I wish you the best.
B.

Monchhichi
Guru

Reged: 02/07/05
Loc: Florida
      #237339 - 03/10/08 05:29 AM

I am glad you are doing well. I was just concerned about you. Felt wierd not having your cantankerous ass around here.

--------------------
Never forget: Life is too precious to take for granted.

Choosing2Liv
Legend

Reged: 03/21/06
Loc: South
      #237357 - 03/10/08 11:37 AM

Cheers to you too buddy! Keep on Kicking!

-Gary

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3488

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3