Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
DolphinIsh

Reged: 12/14/07
Loc: ISTANBUL-TURKEY
10 months with HIV
      #234453 - 12/14/07 07:08 AM

Today is my 10Th anniversary about my new life with HIV....=)))... And i just wanted to let everyone know lil bit about what happened in the past 10 months...
Everything was so hard in the begining... first month i ve been dealing with the depression and nightmares and my insecurity...
I saw my mom crying first time in my lifetime... Ive seen my dad'S eyes.. with full of love and searching for a lil hope that this cannot be true.... Ive cried like i ve never cried before.....then the summer comes and i was gettin back the beautiful things that i thought i ve lost.... Nature was healing my soul...My family's love and my true friend's support was healing my heart.... And knowledge was healing my mind....
I was gettin know this virus and then i learn about it...It was just a simple virus that i can control over... A virus that make me get my life together and help me to be a better person... A virus that made me see who' s real and who' s not!!... I wanna thank everyone who was with me and next to me when i was tryn to get over the trauma...And for those who cannot be with me i forgive them with the forgiveness gift that God gave me.....
Its been 10 months and im still not using any medicine for treatment cuz my body is handling the situation better than i thought... My health is never be this perfect and i am becoming more grown.... I use to talk alot and get furious easily bot now im quiet and calm... Im working in an association which is working for the people living with H,,v in Istanbul-Turkey... I ve got my new friends new sisters and new brothers... All of them living with Hiv and we r working for make a change in our country... I ve learn whats civil society is and im aware of the problems in my country now... I started to read newspaper everyday =)))....
Since October 31st i accepted Jesus.... God forgive all my sins and He gave the key of His kingdom and endless life...Blessings....
I met a man who is the most brave man that i ve ever meet... He gave me his respect and he gave my honour back... He healed my wounds in my heart and held me to stand tall...Thanks to Him...=))..I hope God will make him stay in my life til i die..
This is a long road that i ve been walking for 10 months and i have alot to go... I will be working in this area for no matter what to protect my HIV'er friends...my family...
After the diagnose now i have my own plans about life...my own goals...my own ideas.... This virus just took whats fake away from my life ....and it brought all the good things back.....
So.... Dont be afraid when life gave you bad surprises.... Sometimes luck shows itself with an ugly face...Look deeper... And accept what was given to You.. Life is to short and we must be thankful for every breath that we take....every day that we stay alive...
With all my Love and Respect.....
Isil

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Leonardo
Guru

Reged: 08/07/07
Loc: New Jersey
Re: 10 months with HIV new
      #234465 - 12/14/07 10:44 PM

Isil,

It sounds like you are doing great. Way to go.

Leo

oldwoman
Guardian

Reged: 05/12/07
Loc: Phila,Pa
      #234472 - 12/15/07 07:14 PM

You sound like you're handling things with a great attitude,I like what you wrote
" Sometimes luck shows itself with an ugly face...Look deeper... And accept what was given to You.. Life is to short and we must be thankful "
Thanks
Terry

Florida69
Legend

Reged: 02/19/07
      #234494 - 12/16/07 10:04 PM

Right on schedule in dealing with things. It takes a while, to get used to being within your own skin. I know almost two years for me, and I am starting to take my life back. D

TRex
Master

Reged: 01/09/07
Loc: California, USA
      #234543 - 12/20/07 01:28 AM

Welcome to the land of acceptance and great attitudes. We all know how tough it is ..I've only been on meds almost 12 months...and you are right, life brings us things we don't ask for but think of it as just another pit stop on the racetrack of life...keep on going!!! Happy Holidays.
Bernadine IBernie)

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2713

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3