Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
James1941

Reged: 12/05/06
Loc: Victoria, Australia
A challenge to all those who don't believe
      #228556 - 07/06/07 09:36 AM

Here is the challenge - either prove your beliefs or keep off our board.

How do you prove your belief? Simple, let yourself be injected with some of my blood.

I don't need for you to sign any waivers for me - if you are then diagnosed with HIV, then you have two choices - sue me for damages - live by your beliefs and deny that it is happening to you.

There is one guarantee that I require = I live in Australia, I am willing to travel to your country, to your city, provided that you lodge some money, enough so that if you don't have the transfussion then all my expenses, you pay for.

You don't want to pay my travel expenses? That's ok, I am sure that there are one or two others lurking around here who would also be willing to donate their blood.

That is, if there is just one of you fucking denialists with enough courage to take up this challenge. Anyone here want to give me odds of 1000:1, not one of them has the balls to take up my challenge?

James

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
PSWrandy
New User

Reged: 07/06/07
Loc: wa, usa
Re: A challenge to all those who don't believe new
      #228603 - 07/08/07 03:33 AM

What is so special about your blood, that would effect my current HIV+ status?

--------------------
Respectfully,
randy

James1941

Reged: 12/05/06
Loc: Victoria, Australia
Re: A challenge to all those who don't believe new
      #228607 - 07/08/07 10:13 AM

Before asking 'what's so special about [my] blood that would affect [your] HIV+ status, could I suggest that you read the last paragraph of my original post in this thread. Could I suggest that you read all the posts in another thread that I started "Seems like we got another dickhead".

It just might be possible that if you read them closely (instead of jumping to conclusions and trying to be sarcastic) you might understand that my comments are directed to the denialists. Shit, why do I bother, you can't be bothered to read properly, why should I be bothered to reply?

James

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2329

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3