HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
James1941
All Star

Reged: 12/05/06
Loc: Victoria, Australia
HIV DOES exist
      #227302 - 05/27/07 09:35 AM

Sorry guys, should have posted this before. Remember a couple of months back I told you about a court case here in Australia where some 'experts' were arguing that HIV was not a real disease? The judgement came through a few weeks back, the judge DID NOT accept their arguments.

So, we now have judicial recognition, HIV is a real disease!!!!!! I feel like getting really, really sarcastic that there was ever an argument in the first place, but I won't.

Well, ok, but only a little bit. Remember, I also said about looking up the female expert and asking her if she wanted to have unprotected sex (with me of course). I never did, too scared that she would be so fat that Percy would not work, too scared that she would be so thin that if she squeezed her legs together, she would chop Percy off. (big, Big, BIg, BIG smilie)

James

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Skyler

Reged: 05/25/07
Post deleted by TheBody new
      #227348 - 05/28/07 08:27 PM

Robert1
All Star

Reged: 05/29/07
Re: HIV has not been proven to exist new
      #227403 - 05/30/07 12:16 PM

Wow! What incoherent nonsense! I guess you have to be certifiably insane to even follow denialists' logic.
What in the world does this mean? It's not even English...just fancy words stuck together:

"I had to read and talk to a lot of people and do a lot of internet searching and study to come to a conclusion. "

And the conclusion in your opinion is that HIV doesn't exist?

This has been proven thoousands of times. So you've got to do some more reading and study. And you know what, try the medical journals.That's often the place people go to find out about new studies. They can't all be part of the "conspiracy"! And if all the medical journals are part of the conspiracy, should we doubt them about heart disease? Diabetes? Rashes?

Or try the medical conferences. They too can't all be part of this supposed conspiracy.

{{___ Did legitimate scientists give testamony at that trial? }}

"Yes. The honest and knowledgeable ones for the defence."

Of course, only the people trying to defend the theory that HIV doesn't exist were honest! Makes tons of sense!

This sentence is priceless. It's not even English!
"The appeal from a foolish cubed verdict and a draconian sentence goes on."

Good luck with your theories, Skyler! I hope you are not positive because if you are, you're putting your life in the hands of people who know nothing about medicine!

At least get your CD4 count and viral load checked regularly.

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
Re: HIV DOES exist new
      #227405 - 05/30/07 12:30 PM

james i think that was the story i read in yahoo,that a supposed scientist stated the medications caused hiv/aids at the behest of pharmacutical companies,is this correct?

James1941
All Star

#227498 - 05/31/07 09:17 AM

Alive2,

No, definitely nothing to do with pharmaceutical companies. Long time back when I first read the story so I don't remember the details. I think was about a HIV+ man who had infected woman (unprotected sex without telling her), convicted, sentenced to jail, appeal based on theory/garbage that HIV does not exist. Judge did not accept and the bastard is stll in jail.

If you are interested, the only good thing SKYLER do is give us a link to the case report. Follow that link, should be able to read the judges opinion. But (sure I don't need to tell you) the link will probably be to SKYLER'S very heavily edited version. To read the correct version, take the case name (from the dickhead's link [sorry cannot keep typing that name]) then do a search based on the case name - it will be something like R v J***** (R for Regina = the Queen, J***** for the accused's name)

James

James1941
All Star

Re: HIV has not been proven to exist new
      #227499 - 05/31/07 09:32 AM

Robert,

Thanks for the response = lmfao (laughing my f***ing arse off).

But, I have to ask a serious question: you use the phrase 'it's not even English' twice. Why do we both assume that this person has English as its first language? More to the point, why do we assume that it is a person?

What I mean is this - you and me, we both have bodies, hearts, lungs, livers, a brain, etc., etc = people. These denialists, they must have bodies, hearts, etc. Question is, do they have brains? Given that they don't have brains, can they be a person?

Now I am LMFAO

James

alive2
Guardian

Reged: 03/08/07
      #227515 - 06/01/07 09:59 AM

k,there was an indictment and jail sentence for an exact same scenario here in ny,usa.about 5 years ago,bastard knew and had unprotected sex with minors and now hes where he belongs.thanks for the info

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3231

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3