The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Stresser
Expert

Reged: 03/29/06
Eric RatBoy and Blixer How R U guys doing?
      #226287 - 03/28/07 05:08 PM

It's amazing how time passes guys.. Just checking in to see how U Guys are doing? Blixer I read your post last night on "One year ago" or something like that but just wanted to check in with U guys. Mr Ratboy if U still check the board R U still doing ok in CO? Hope U guys are doing well!! Take care and as usual I will come back and check on U guys once in a while. I always thank U for helping me out through my insane time of thinking I had hiv instead of focusing my energy in helping those WHO do have this disease!! Take care be well!!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Blixer
Legend

Reged: 01/10/06
Loc: Missouri
Re: Eric RatBoy and Blixer How R U guys doing? new
      #226293 - 03/28/07 07:34 PM

Hey Stresser,
Doing fine here. Working way too much. I need to change that and enjoy life. Still single but maybe year 2 will at least bring me to the point where I feel I have a desire to do some dating again. I'm still learning how to handle being poz but I've made great strides. I don't think about it all that much any more. The periods of extreme anxiety have passed. Basically it is pretty much life back to normal. The meds are treating me right. The CD4 is going up. The Viral Load is undetectable. And I've been as healthy as can be. I haven't even had a cold this winter.

Hope you are doing great! I still keep in contact with Eric.

Thanks for asking and take care!

--------------------
David
Sustiva, Epivir, Videx EC

Stresser
Expert

Reged: 03/29/06
      #226327 - 03/29/07 10:03 PM

Dude, that is awesome news!! I am so happy for U!!! Yeah definetely need to get back to enjoying your life!!! Only U can answer when U R comfortable with dating again but it sounds to me U R right there my friend!! Keep smilining and enjoying life!!! Take care and say hey to the RayBoy for me

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
      #226367 - 03/31/07 09:00 PM

Doing well Stressor.... Just doing life in a grand way... Working on melting all this fucking snow and remodeling the house all at the same time..... Not to much about hiv these days.... Oh, but yeah, its still lurking... Rat Bastard!

Love

Eric

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2178

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3