Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
whatifman

Reged: 03/06/07
Nucleomaxx?? Has it really increase facial fat??
      #225676 - 03/06/07 08:28 AM

hi. i'm not an hiv-aid patient but i have very sunken facial features. and alot of ppl have said i dont look healthy, but my body is normal. it say nucleomaxx regenerate facial fat, so i was wondering, would it be possible to take this and will it go specifically to the face only. i do no wish to gain fat anywhere else beside the face and don't want to do plastic surgery as i have previously tried.
thanks kebn

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
James1941
All Star

Reged: 12/05/06
Loc: Victoria, Australia
Re: Nucleomaxx?? Has it really increase facial fat?? new
      #225691 - 03/06/07 06:35 PM

I don't know a thing about Nucleomaxx. Suggest you do a 'search' on it, you will probably find a website devoted specifically to it.

whatifman

#225701 - 03/07/07 05:51 AM

hi yah i did do a search on this site and nothing came up. they also have a home site but as it was intended for specific people. i was wondering u might share ur experience with me or know exaclty if it does so.

IzPoZ
Guardian

Reged: 01/24/05
Loc: FTL, Florida
      #225703 - 03/07/07 07:34 AM

As James suggested, searching the internet for Nucleomaxx may produce the answer you are looking for. For example, I went to google.com and my search produced this:

NucleomaxX� with Mitocnol� extract

NucleomaxX� is a food supplement consisting of an extract from sugar canes with a high content of nucleosides (17%). It is intended to give your immune system and mitochondrial activity a boost.

This can be of special concern for patients taking anti-HIV-medicine, since this medicine is known to inhibit the formation of mitochondrial DNA and therefore has a number of side effects. Among these are anemia, malfunction of the nerves, liver toxicity, muscle weakness, increased production of lactic acid and a distinct redistribution of body fat.

That was taken directly from the Nucleomaxx website.

--------------------
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

whatifman

#225733 - 03/08/07 06:45 AM

yeah. i've read alot of the product description, tests they had and side affect but they stated that they didn't provide a detail analysis of the fat facial increase. so i wanna know off hand if anyone has a direct idea if it has increase the fat on the face.
thanks for looking up the decription IzPoZ

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4264

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3