Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

exposing this deadly scam
      #213040 - 10/29/06 12:56 AM

For all of you that have fallen for this HIV scam, you should know that the list host deleted my post because it challenged his/the medical dogma of the so called acquired immune deficiency virus poison theory. You don't need treatments, you need deprogramming and re education.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: exposing this deadly scam new
      #213406 - 10/29/06 01:11 PM

Your posts were deleted not denialists with their heads up their ass spewing a bunch of rubbish.

HIV = AIDS

I would suggest you go tell all the people that are dying world-wide from a lack of HIV medications, that their deaths are being caused by a non-exisitant disease.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#213501 - 10/31/06 02:44 AM

I agree HIV =AIDS...but its interesting that theres a few theories developing now that say you have to have HIV and at least one other Virus like HIV + HHV-6a...(which interestingly is being attributted to MS and CFS also more and more) trouble is diagnostics for HHV6 are only just becoming sensitive enough to detect HHV6 a easily, and treatments are very limited, also its brother HHV6-b is carried by 90% of us anyway, and in most cases appears harmless.(Well at least in isolation and having good health otherwise), tests currently struggle to distinguish the difference between these two viruses, and also between latent and active infection...its believed that having more than one virus creates a self perpetuation of both, they become active and becuase of the presence of the other(ie viruses need a trigger, most viruses have a "dormant" and "active" state, that tends to be triggered by other things going on with the immune system, similar to how EBV is reactivated sometimes in those that just contracted HIV...similar to how Herpes Simplex, needs certain conditions in the immunes sytem to reactivate and cuase a cold soar).

They are suggesting this is why some people live asymptomatic for years and years with HIV, and why some people dont. Its a co-existance of more than one virus that takes us down the road of progression...we all know about co-existant HIV & Hep C...how complicated that can be....yet everyone up until now seems to be ignoring other possible toxic combinations with viruses we as yet barely understand in terms of thier pathogenics on mankind...that may indeed be the key to unlocking the truth about HIV= AIDS.

So its true that some dogma does indeed exist in the medical community about HIV...scientists are only just waking up.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#213506 - 10/31/06 04:23 AM

Think of your body, like any other eco system, such as a garden, or a forest.

The flowers cannot thrive and mutliply possibly without the insects, some plants need the shade of a tree, some need the sunlight. Some need less water, some need more, some insects need other insects.....everything absolutely everything is dependant in varying degrees on something else to flourish. Some animals want to live in the river, others want to live under a log. If they cant flourish, some species have developed mechanisms to lay dormant (in the case of bacteria, its been prove that some can lay dormant "spores" for millions of years, and its probably true of viruses too) until the conditions are right for them to flourish again.

Where scientists have gone a little off the track in associating HIV with AIDS, is that they have largely ignored the HIV Virus' other support mechanisms. If we take away HIV'S support mechanisms in the body then it will cease to flourish within us. We know some of those support mechanisms solely by chance thru clinical studies of those living with HIV (ie we know Hep C and HIV are protagnonsists they flourish in each others presence), what very few scientists have done deliberately is to try and study the relationshsips between one virus and another.

Human beings have got remarkably clever at manipulating the environment on the outside of us by first understanding the relationships between things...between the geography and the life it supports.

Give me one example of any living or inanimate object that is not dependant on something outside of itself to flourish, or at least exist, and I will nominate you for a Nobel prize.

I think HIV as a defintion of AIDS is to narrower definition, we have only identified a single thing in the environment that is contributing to our ailments, we need the complete picture, if we are to develop treatments that are more effective and less toxic...we need treatments that are like weeding the garden (current antivirals maybe?), and changing the eco system in other ways. Too much shade for the weeds to grow? To much mositure for a cactus???LOL

rufenough
Fanatic

Reged: 04/22/06
      #213576 - 11/01/06 03:38 AM

The lack of opinion on this thread from "veterans" for or against your views, seems to depict perfectly that dogma exists! Everyones crying out for a cure or better, less toxic meds, yet the minute someone suggests that attacking HIV on its own may not be enough everyone goes quiet. Forget IBTs, forget interactions betwen viruses. Know wonder those with a creative approach to problem solving lay low, and/or struggle to get funding! A better way forward will be a long time coming when theres so little support for common sense ideas.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#213587 - 11/01/06 09:10 AM

You sure have seemed worried about a disease that you now say doesn't even exist.

You do know that you just agreed with a denialist? Which is why we don't bother to post. They just aren't worth the time and if their minds are too tiny to understand that HIV does cause AIDS and HIV does exist then there is no use explaining.

I guess this means that you are now over your scare and we don't have to put up with you over on the Am I Infected anymore. Some good out of this.

taurusthecat
Master

Reged: 11/02/06
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
      #213664 - 11/02/06 01:10 PM

[quote]I agree HIV =AIDS...but its interesting that theres a few theories developing now that say you have to have HIV and at least one other Virus like HIV + HHV-6a...(which interestingly is being attributted to MS and CFS also more and more) trouble is diagnostics for HHV6 are only just becoming sensitive enough to detect HHV6 a easily, and treatments are very limited, also its brother HHV6-b is carried by 90% of us anyway, and in most cases appears harmless.(Well at least in isolation and having good health otherwise), tests currently struggle to distinguish the difference between these two viruses, and also between latent and active infection...its believed that having more than one virus creates a self perpetuation of both, they become active and becuase of the presence of the other(ie viruses need a trigger, most viruses have a "dormant" and "active" state, that tends to be triggered by other things going on with the immune system, similar to how EBV is reactivated sometimes in those that just contracted HIV...similar to how Herpes Simplex, needs certain conditions in the immunes sytem to reactivate and cuase a cold soar).

They are suggesting this is why some people live asymptomatic for years and years with HIV, and why some people dont. Its a co-existance of more than one virus that takes us down the road of progression...we all know about co-existant HIV & Hep C...how complicated that can be....yet everyone up until now seems to be ignoring other possible toxic combinations with viruses we as yet barely understand in terms of thier pathogenics on mankind...that may indeed be the key to unlocking the truth about HIV= AIDS.

So its true that some dogma does indeed exist in the medical community about HIV...scientists are only just waking up. [/quote]

I find this topic very interesting indeed. I'm aware of the herpes analogy, as I also have this. It sits at the base of my spine in my nerves somewhere and does nothing for ages. And then, when I'm run-down and the virus thinks I'm about to die, it erupts out of it's sleep and becomes active. I have always joked to myself that it needs to travel to 'another planet' to survive and continue living, so it comes out on it's launching pad to blast-off and find another human to infect, thinking the one it's lived in for 27 plus years is about to explode. I used to joke with it (as I do now with my HIV) and tell it "you better hope nothing happens to me guys, cause you 'aint going to get to travel to another body while I'm in charge, so my survival is YOUR survival!" I sometimes wonder what the relationship bewteen my herpes and my hiv is, do they fight each other for top place or does maybe the herpes virus keep the hiv in check? And where does my HCV come into this. Do the three of them all know each other is there and make it their business to swap stories and knowledge about this body they live in?

To be honest, I don't think there is anything new or challenging in realising that it takes many different factors to cause something to happen, ie; aids. I have recently been wondering if prolonged use of poppers has anything to do with the onset of aids or hiv infection. Like a brick wall, it takes many 'bricks' to build it and while one or two pulled out will not affect the wall being there, our health and body has many factors that need to have happen in order for our body to collapse totally. Personally, I see the treatment for hiv/aids as one made up of many different aspects. I have taken antioxidants for many years, long before I was daignosed, I saw how they did in fact stop me aging and were so good for my health, so I continue taking them today. I found Lecithin is good for my memory and fat metabolism, so I take that, and coenzymeQ10 (for those not on certain hiv meds) is a powerful tool to consider in maintaining your health as well. I meditate and try to stay stress-free, drink lots and lots of water to help my body function and I get mega loads of sleep. I stopped taking drugs and quit drinking (I realised I was an alcoholic) and quit smoking (I had smoked for 31 years on and off). I figure all of these little things I can do will not in themselves help my hiv, but together, they will all do their bit to help. I don't think it's helpful for people to attack each other when someone questions the link between hiv and aids, even though most of us accept that this link is true and has been proved. Questioning anything is always a sign of an open mind, and unless we do this, we will never find answers which often can lie just left of centre, out of our direct gaze. Our immune system is made up of many different parts and aspects, and I imagine that it takes a few different factors to eventually drag it down and ruin it. We need to question, we need to constantly try to see the bigger picture, just saying "hiv causes aids and there is nothing else to it" (even though we know there is a link there) will not help us maybe find other factors involved in what is a very complex process. Possibilities like having hiv stay dormant in our bodies such as the herpes virus does are not impossible surely...... it is a virus after all and you would think that it was govenred by 'the law of the viruses', whatever that might be. Viruses can be eradicated and can also lay dormant. Also, your state of mind plays a HUGE part in your health, you can make yourself be sick just by worry and stress, why not bring about full-blown aids by admitting total defeat and EXPECTING death?

There is not one solution or one truth or one cause to hiv/aids, it is made of many aspects and factors. Your health depends on many factors. I liked this post because the analogy of the forest, ecosystem, dormant viruses, etc, makes much sense to me. Life isn't black and white, and neither are we.

--------------------
I'm like fake fruit...... I don't bruise that easy.

rufenough
Fanatic

#213743 - 11/03/06 10:02 AM

who are these anons, that follow the plight of some of us, as if it where a game?

When have I ever once said HIV doesnt exist?...The input is welcome, but if your going to read the posts at least read them properly before submitting critical comments.
Regardless of your profession or status people that cannot keep an open mind are the ones that hold back progress for everyone else, be it the individual who has had a scare(like me), or the population that has an illness(like on this forum for example), or just society at large who would like to be open minded enough to learn something knew.

Thank you for caring about my scare, know I dont have my results back yet I get them next week....its clear theres a lot of people out there who need support, regardless of there status, It makes me very sad too see people being so cynical and judgemental of others especially in an environment like this one. Shame on you, Mrs J&J

rufenough
Fanatic

#213747 - 11/03/06 10:13 AM

Hi Tauruscat,

Its good to see some constructive observation about those ideas. Its clear that if you spend enough time on the Am I infected forum, there are some that despite repeated tests havent managed to get a diagnoses for HIV. Im not in that situation yet, I rang for my test results but they are late getting them back into the clinic, so have to wait until monday.What interests me is that there seems to be a large group of people with sickness like mine getting positve results for HHV6 who have low CD4 counts etc etc.

Nothing new in the analogies made above I agree, but it would be great if scientists starting approaching HIV management from that perspective more. i know they already do look at CMV and other better known infections, but it seems theres whole rack of others that knowone is even yet aware of how to test for accurately. One of those viruses may be the key that sets off rapid progresson of HIV on towards AIDS. Surpress both viruses and HIV may well become no more sinister than Herpes Simplex in years to come!

taurusthecat
Master

Reged: 11/02/06
Loc: Melbourne, Australia
      #213947 - 11/06/06 09:12 PM

How were your test results Ruf?

--------------------
I'm like fake fruit...... I don't bruise that easy.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3839

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3