The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Irans Breakthrough expected to be announced soon??
      #206866 - 09/12/06 05:21 AM

Have you heard about it?

Iran's Health Minister to unveil breakthrough in AIDS cure

Tehran, Sept 5, IRNA-Iran's Minister of Health and Medical Education Kamran Baqeri Lankarani will unveil a breakthrough achieved by Iranian scientists to cure the deadly epidemic of AIDS later in the day.

According to Health Ministry officials, Iranian scientists have invented a formula to control symptoms of AIDS.

"The research studies to find out a formula to cure AIDS was initiated during the tenure of two former health ministers and have led to useful results," a health official said.

Former minister of health and medical education Mohammad Farhadi who served as executive director of the project for 'a formula for reinvigorating the immunity system of the body' told IRNA that the project led to the discovery of a formula to control symptoms of AIDS and some other virus-oriented infections.

"A new theory was sponsored in the past five years to invent a formula with herbal and chemical materials to help treat patients who are suffering from weak immunity system.

An extensive team comprised of scientists and researchers were designated to conduct research studies on the subject.

"The theory was to determine whether or not it is possible to boost the immunity system of the body. Some 60 projects were initiated to attain the result," Dr. Farhadi said.

"At last the scientists found out a formula and then experimental works were carried out on animals at the laboratory to determine the effects of the formula."

Dr. Farhadi said that the Ministry of Health and Medical Education granted permission for clinical application of the formula on the patients afterwards.

He said that this is the first time that Iran has invented the formula and will register it with the respective international forum.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Irans Breakthrough expected to be announced soon?? new
      #206955 - 09/12/06 06:44 PM

Are they planning on nuking the virus?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#206956 - 09/12/06 06:44 PM

Are they planning on nuking the virus?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#206990 - 09/13/06 12:19 AM

I think it's Iran's way of wanting to join the world community...but they are ass backwards over there.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#207010 - 09/13/06 04:11 AM

I am very curious about the announcement that the Iranian Government is supposed to make soon (hopefully) about this "miraculous medicine." And although I still remain skeptical about the whole thing, I also have some reasons to believe that Iranians scientists are more than capable of creating great things.
Let us keep in mind that Persia has a long history in the field of Science and Technology! It was, after all, the cradle of Science during earlier times. How many people know that Persia founded Algebra, invented Wind-power Machine and discovered Alcohol?
Iranian scientists, today, make for a significant portion of the International Scientific community. France, for example, is one of the places where they come to get an education. In the United States, in the city of Carlson (Nevada), we have "Tehrangeles" which is by far the largest Iranian diaspora in the world!
In addition, Iranian scientists have proved in the past how skilled they can be. For example, in 1960, Ali Javan invented the first gas laser! In 1973, fuzzy set theory has been developed by Lofti Zadeh. Artificial heart was invented by Iranian Cardiologist Tofy Mussivand! Also, HbA1c was discovered by Samuel Rahbar and introduced to the medical community...
Vafa-Witten theorem was proposed by Cumrun Vafa, Iranian string theorist and his co-worker Edward Witten. KPZ Equation has been named after Mehran Kardar, notable Iranian physicist.
Recently, we have had also some representative discoveries and innovations by Iranian scientists throughout the world. Take, for example, Karin Nayernia. He discovered the Spermatozonial stem cells. Resa Ghadiri, in 1998, won The Feynnan Prize for the invention of a self-organized replicating molecular system! And Mehdi Vaez invented the Shear Force Microcospy!
Hopefully, what they are announcing about this new molecule will be some kind of revolution in the scientifical world. Anyway, I do cross my fingers hoping for the best!

polywog
All Star

Reged: 07/30/06
Loc: toronto
      #207062 - 09/13/06 04:23 PM

I am intrigued, but very skeptical, has anyone been able to verify this story???

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #207243 - 09/14/06 11:58 PM

you know it wouldnt surprise me,to see that another country find the magic pill,we are all waiting on.just because the american government and the pharmacutical companies have agendas of their own.and they seem to be self serving issues.either way i hope someone does come up with something before many more lives are afflicted by this disease.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2257

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3