Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky
      #205551 - 08/30/06 11:11 PM

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Sunny AK
Unregistered

Re: about me.. new
      #205561 - 08/31/06 12:52 AM

I am sorry to hear that...wish there was something I could say that would help mend the broken heart and tired spirit - the thing that comes to mind is love that little boy and find the strength in that...and know that the people here think of you and care.

IzPoZ
Guardian

Reged: 01/24/05
Loc: FTL, Florida
      #205570 - 08/31/06 06:17 AM

A2H,

It's great to see you here. Sounds like a difficult time for you right now. Perhaps the memory thing is a result of stress and worry?

Try to keep your focus for your little boy and try not to worry, though I know it's difficult not to.

Work with your doctors to come up with a plan for a solution. Hopefully you will find one.

Be well, A2H.

--------------------
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #205574 - 08/31/06 07:09 AM

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #205581 - 08/31/06 07:42 AM

Co,
I am so sorry to hear this is what is going on. I had really hoped and prayed it was just needing time away from us and these boards to spend with your family.
Where is everything going to go from here? Is there any meds they can give you? Please know you are in our thoughts and prayers everyday. Please make sure you let us know how things are going. We all miss you so much.
Good luck and be well!

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #205588 - 08/31/06 08:24 AM

Co......
This is not good news. I hope you will try and stay on top of things a while longer. CMV can be treated. There are new drugs for those who become resistant. Please keep us posted. I would write more but I have to go to work.

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Anonymous
Unregistered

#205597 - 08/31/06 09:14 AM

6 years ago, my husband was about where you are. He been through all the medications and nothing was working. His viral load was over 750,000 and we'd named his 7 CD4 cells.

He spent a month in the hospital, and months more recovering at home. We battled CMV, Pnemionua, a stroke and a dozen other things. He lost the sight in one eye and a finger. One morning I walked in the hospital to have them tell me he would not live through the day.

Today, he's an active healthy man. Much changed from the man laying in that hospital bed.

The Battle isn't over A2H, and while you are discouraged, you aren't a quitter. Take a quick breather, but then it's time to pick yourself back up and get in the game. Reach deep within yourself.

I know that sometimes it just seems that there is no strength left to walk another step, but reach deep within yourself and you will find what you need to take that next step forward.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings and I hear she's got a bad case of Laryngitis.

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #205613 - 08/31/06 10:14 AM

stay strong my freind,fight with everything you have in your being,your not a quitter i know this much,are you going to be able to get a different regiment of meds?i really wish you the best,and its nice to get this update,take care

AIDS2HIV
Unregistered

Post deleted by Becky new
      #205625 - 08/31/06 11:01 AM

ItsFaith
Legend

Reged: 10/17/05
      #205628 - 08/31/06 11:29 AM

A2H, I'm so sad to hear that you are suffering so much right now....but try to put your fears and pain in the Lord's lap...he will walk with you through your tough times Be strong and have faith. i will pray for you that you will find the strength to continue to fight and beat this unwelcome invader.

Much love and prayers.

God Bless.

Not so ANON
Unregistered

#205649 - 08/31/06 02:03 PM

I'm not at my home computer and cant log in so I will have to give you some frustration by posting this under ANON(you wouldnt remember me if I told you).
I am so sorry to hear about your health problems. I am a WW that has been filtering around for the past 2 months. I have posted many times and you have always helped me. I feel so badly that I cannot help you the way you helped me. I just send my love to you and hope that you will pull through.
I am emotional over my ordeal and feel so sorry for myself and I look at you and hope that I can be half the man that you have been for your friends, family and WW out there.
I miss your candor and cut to the chase responses. I wish you well A2H and I hope to see you on these boards again very soon.
Remember please that you have helped hundreds of people, educated thousands and inspired atleast me. So get well and get ur butt back soon!

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
      #205699 - 08/31/06 10:01 PM

Co.. You are far from finished.. I dont like the tone of your writing.. Your not a quiter... Try and refocus your energy into you and forget about all else. If your resistance is at the levels you are saying, you are a candidate for Fuzion which can last a very long time until these newer classes of drugs become available... For Christ sake, for the kids... GOD DAM IT!

Love

Eric

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Re: about me..
      #205700 - 08/31/06 10:04 PM

co give me your phone number!

Co I have taken the liberty of posting your situation with Dr. Ben as well as with the experts over at aidsmeds.. YOU AINT GONA DIE ON MY WATCH!

Eric

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #205712 - 09/01/06 12:27 AM

well dont quit,try out the new meds,it cant hurt at this point,i just hope you hold on and keep the faith,its just possible the new meds may help you with the resistance problem,if you can keep us in mind,because your in our minds,take care

eleniel
Guru

Reged: 05/27/06
Loc: Utah, USA
      #205715 - 09/01/06 12:37 AM

I wish I could say something to help. I do feel for you, i just don't know how to express it...but I do care..

--------------------
6/29/2010: vl 68,000 cd4: 205

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 7490

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3