HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
rainbowhisperer
Regular

Reged: 08/10/06
Loc: Kansas
News I shared yesterday
      #204709 - 08/24/06 05:12 AM

Thank you for all of the positive thoughts that you all shared with me. You know this sight really isnt just a positive one for all you HIV positive people too. I think it is positive for all kinds of people. I am going to let you all know some personal things about me so forgive me if I get too personal. Yesterday my friend Daisey let everyone know that I am as she calls a cherry picker. LOL God bless her I love her for that, And of course I am not even the least upset for her for it because it is true and I am proud of my lifestyle so much that I am suprised that I didnt put it on my profile. I guess I just didnt think that it was that important here. However moving on. However yesterday was a horrible day for me. My wife cheated on me with a former lover of hers. I was devestated. In our whole relationship i have often been the one to say that I am sorry and although i am not a perfect person and have put her through many things in the past nine years. All I needed was for her to tell me she was sorry for hurting me with what she had done. Yes i need her to never do it again. But i realize we all make mistakes. I know some of you might think I am week and cowardly however nine years is a long time to just push out the window for a small mistake. So anyways yesterday in through all my doom that i was going through I found out that my two childrens goal is to be changed to adoption, I am so excited, With love always.

--------------------
God bless me, God bless My Family, and God bless My Friends, Please forgive me for all of my sins,

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
Re: News I shared yesterday new
      #204746 - 08/24/06 09:41 AM

Rainbow, that is great, never be ashamed of who you are. You seem like a wonderful person and a great friend to Daisey. She is a wonderful person and you are both lucky to have each other.
I am sorry to hear that your wife had cheated on you. 9 years is a long time and in my opinion is worth trying to work it out. There is no wekness in that, just love! Good luck.

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #204760 - 08/24/06 10:18 AM

you are correct when it comes to throwing away 9 years of time,its not easy,many of us have been confronted because of cheating,so getting past that may need a little time but focus on the children they will need you alot now as the expectation is to raise them in a lovine enviroment,it very important for them to know this,as im doing the same for 3 children,hope you and your mate get through it ok,the kids are dependant apon a stable home,take care

rainbowhisperer
Regular

#204787 - 08/24/06 12:26 PM

Thank you for your incouraging words not real sure what i am doing at this time. Thought everything was going to be okay however Then she tells me this morning she isnt sure that she can tell this girl the truth and she is afraid the girl will be mad once she finds out that she has been with me this whole time. how am i supposed to feel besides ready to pack my kids up and myself and run. With love always

--------------------
God bless me, God bless My Family, and God bless My Friends, Please forgive me for all of my sins,

rainbowhisperer
Regular

#204788 - 08/24/06 12:28 PM

The appology was a dirty trick she obviously didnt mean it. She waited til today to tell me that she just cant be mean to the other girl and tell her the truth cause she is scared to hurt HER feelings. I am so ready to pack my kids up and run. Thank you for your incouraging words I would love to work it out if she was but i cant do it on my own and i cant have faith in someone that dont have faith in us. With love always....

--------------------

daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #204897 - 08/25/06 09:38 AM

hey girly..... as my friend at work told me, i am bad carma. may be you hanging out with me, my bad luck is rubbing off on you. ha ha
all jokes aside, i know you have a lot going on in your life, as do most of us, but keep remembering that you are better than that.... what rain did not bother to tell all of you, is this is not the first time her wife has cheated on her..... with the same person. i can see trying to work on things if it had happened once, but this has been several times. after 9 years, her wife will not commit to her, but she will take the money that they make with foster care and the money that goes in to rain's account for other care that she provides to her wife's mom, and put it in her own account. leaving rain, with nothing. now, i know i am putting alot out here and i certainly hope that rain is not pissed at me, but get help for all the issues going on, not just part of it. rain, you are an amazing person. you have changed so much since the days of me riding shotgun in the el camino, trying to make it home in 7 minutes, without getting killed in a car wreck or by mom and tommy. YOU ARE BETTER THAN YOU THINK AND DESERVING OF SO MUCH MORE THAN THE STICK YOU HAVE BEEN WALKING WITH. i rode the the short bus, but you dont have to go through life always carrying the short stick. only you can decide what you want from life. only you can decide what is going to make you happy. we can give you all the advice in the world and try to help you to make since of things by giving you a different perspective, but no one can tell you what to do. my first suggestion is stop giving her all the control over the money. you should not have to ask for money. if she can go to sonic any time she wants a soda, then you should be able to also. other than that, i can not give you "great" words of wisdom, due to the fact i am still riding the short bus of life myself. i am always here if you need me and that will NEVER change. keep your head up and know that you have friends here that will uplift you when you feel your worst. they will be the swift kick in your ass when you need it. they will be the support you need, when you feel the world has let you down. momma always said..... "life is like a box of chocolates, you dont know what you're gonna get..." so taste test them all, eventually you will find one that is sugarless (rain is diabetic). personally, i think life is like a box of shit.... the only difference is how soft the toilet paper was to get it in the box......
love you tons.....
daisey

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #204900 - 08/25/06 09:46 AM

the short bus huh?no way,they go faster or something,lol

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2324

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3