HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
rainbowhisperer
Regular

Reged: 08/10/06
Loc: Kansas
News I want to share.....
      #204503 - 08/23/06 06:04 AM

As you know if you looked at my profile I am a foster parent above other things. I am so excited today because I will find out if the the two children that I have one is five and the other is six will be going up for adoption, I will be the first one in line to take them in and love them for eternity. I am hopelessly in love with them. They are the reason i smile every day and the reason I am who i am. Jesus put me here to love and take care of children. I have devoted my whole life to children.Thank you in sharing in my happiness I just wanted to brag for a minute.
With love always.

--------------------
God bless me, God bless My Family, and God bless My Friends, Please forgive me for all of my sins,

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
IzPoZ
Guardian

Reged: 01/24/05
Loc: FTL, Florida
Re: News I want to share..... new
      #204509 - 08/23/06 07:01 AM

Congratulations... I am hoping for the best for you!

--------------------
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #204536 - 08/23/06 09:49 AM

Good luck!!!!!!!!!! Children are the best medecine for everything, they love you endlessly. Let us know how it goes!

Choosing2Liv
Legend

Reged: 03/21/06
Loc: South
      #204543 - 08/23/06 10:36 AM

Hey Rain-
You sound like such a caring guy. Hopefully, the adoption agency will feel the same way and allow you to father the kids.

Best of luck! Please keep us posted.
-Gary

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #204552 - 08/23/06 11:45 AM

thats so cool , i have 3 children that cps took away from my sister and theres no greater joy than to be able to make them happy knowing they get to eat every day take showers and have a roof over their heads and be safe,not be abused and be loved and most of all just be children,your a good man,hope you get the option first.ive had 4 with my wife too,so its busy around here,it may sound weird but i like the hustle and bustle,of them every day,keeps me on my toes.good luck,take care

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #204623 - 08/23/06 04:44 PM

Hi
You sound like a very good person. I have heard that some children born with HIV become HIV negative when they get "older"....not sure if that makes any sense. Have you heard of this and what is the situation with your two.

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #204626 - 08/23/06 04:51 PM

ok i know the pic looks like a guy, but SHE is a SHE, not a he........
and she is very compassionate and loving. she puts her whole heart into everything she does.
i am so lucky to be able to call her friend.
love
daisey

alivehoping
Legend

#204672 - 08/23/06 10:47 PM

im sorry i never looked at the facts on her bio,i apologize sincerly,and have corrected my post to reflect that as well,rain please accept my appologies if not i think daisy wont talk with me anymore,and i cant have that,i like her.shes a very nice lady.

daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #204680 - 08/24/06 12:57 AM

it is ok... i'd still talk to you, but i am so glad that you apologized. by the pic not being more of a close up, it is hard to tell, i realize that........... i'll have to show her how to crop that pic and make i more of a close up. once you get to know her, you will love her as much as i do.....
i call her my little cherry picker. in fact i bought her and her significant other a wind chime..... it has cherries all over it..... he he he. we think so much alike, it is scary. the same time i bought her wind chime, she bought me one with frogs..... how funny is that. i think she was trying to tell me i am a frog magnet and to stop kissing the wrong frogs..... ha ha ha
love you,
daisey

rainbowhisperer
Regular

#204702 - 08/24/06 04:52 AM

My two are healthy and happy children that came from alot of abuse. Sexual, and Physical,They were made to steal and beg for money on the street with there sweet smiles. They are so good for me in my life. As far as for your question My Wife was married to a man that was infected with HIV and didnt find out until until after the fact that they had been married for several years and had a newborn daughter and neither mother or child got infected with the virus. So I think what you are saying may be correct however it could just be that God was looking out for both of them.

--------------------
God bless me, God bless My Family, and God bless My Friends, Please forgive me for all of my sins,

rainbowhisperer
Regular

#204703 - 08/24/06 04:53 AM

Thank you for this. I am as greatful to have you as you are to have me. Thank you for being there for me through this hard time that I have had the last few days.

--------------------

rainbowhisperer
Regular

#204704 - 08/24/06 04:56 AM

Its fine I except your appologixe. I just sounded like a gay man instead of a lesbian. LOL well anyways I did find out that they are going to change the goal for these two to adoption so I am really excited. Yesterday was the first step and the news about them was much needed since the rest of the day was beyond horrible in a milestone for my life.

--------------------

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #204737 - 08/24/06 09:23 AM

Hey hey now, there is nothing wrong with frogs. In fact they are good luck. How long ago did she give it to you because it may need a little polishing for you.LOL Sorry, I love you girl!

alivehoping
Legend

#204763 - 08/24/06 10:26 AM

thanks,and congradulations on the children,they will bring you joy and tears,but mostly joy,and the tears will be tears of joy when you show them how to be good people when they grow up,take care

alivehoping
Legend

#204766 - 08/24/06 10:29 AM

darn it,i dont have bumps all over,and im not green,wheres that put me?im certainly not a prince,but i have alot to give my freindship and kindness,for now,lol,someday i would rear end you(in the car)lol.take care

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4300

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3