HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
rainbowhisperer
Regular

Reged: 08/10/06
Loc: Kansas
You spend your whole life looking for someone
      #204502 - 08/23/06 05:54 AM

You Spend Your Whole Life Looking For Someone....

You go to kindegarden and you get your first peck on the cheek. You get your first shove from that certain someone.You get your feelings hurt and you cry, Or you go home and cry to your Mom. You get into Middle School and you get a note in your locker that says " Will you go out with me?" You say yes and then before you know it you have said yes and then yes again and you go through all these ups and downs and your mom tells you that life is about going through all the ups and downs and one day you will find someone. You get to high school and then you start seeing someone then someone again. You get your heart broke stomped on pulled out and then handed back to you only to do it again. You go to college or even get married when you are out of high school only to maybe have a child or two and then you get that divorce. And once again your mom tells you that you have to go through these ups and downs that is what life is all about. Your still looking for that someone. You go to the bar you go to the church to the grocery store and then you go home alone for awhile and you meet someone again. That doesnt work. And you keep asking yourself when your going to find that someone that every one tells you your spending your whole life trying to find. The thing is we dont usually see the things that are closest to us. The person that we are looking for is ourselves. And alot of the time we keep going through negative relationships maybe even our whole lives just because we dont like ourselves and the person that we found in ourself is a person that we were looking for in everyone that we met through out our life. So again according to your mom it takes a life time to find that someone. I wish i could find that someone sometime and get to know her for atleast a day.
Sorry just rambling on today. Its been a rough one for me...
With love always....

--------------------
God bless me, God bless My Family, and God bless My Friends, Please forgive me for all of my sins,

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
Re: You spend your whole life looking for someone new
      #204506 - 08/23/06 06:49 AM

i hope your mom didnt mean god,because i would rather wait,and some of your words are kinda true,you look in life for someone who compliments you and makes you feel good and happy,the only roblem is after a little time goes by we forget what we were wanting for and we have to reinvent ourselves to be what the women want us to be,and of corse we as men always end up changing,one direction or the other.i guess some of us are just not content with our lives,thats where divorce and breakups come into play.good luck looking,like you said look around your love may be closer than you think.take care

IzPoZ
Guardian

Reged: 01/24/05
Loc: FTL, Florida
      #204508 - 08/23/06 07:00 AM

Sorry to hear you are having a rough time. It sucks being alone, and feeling the need to be held.

I was fortunate enough to have love, and fulfill my vows to my late husband.

Now I walk alone, but not totally, as he's here with me. But it's still lonely, no matter what.

One day you will find your true soul mate, and you will learn to love yourself. Just continue to be optimistic about your life, and everything will fall into it's rightful place.

Be well.

--------------------
The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly. ~ Chesterton G. K.

Choosing2Liv
Legend

Reged: 03/21/06
Loc: South
      #204542 - 08/23/06 10:32 AM

Hello Rain-
I feel where you're coming from man. Just keep in mind that oftentimes we spend our lives looking for the perfect oyster, only to discover that one of the plain looking oysters that you keep overlooking is the one that contains the finest pearl. Don't pass over them.

I've also discovered that when I'm happy with myself, it radiates and attracts others. Recently, I forgave myself for cheating on my wife and becoming infected. The “situation” had not changed, but “my attitude” had. Once MY attitude changed and I began to feel that I was of value to my wife and children, the attitudes of my wife and several of her disgruntled family members also changed. Go Figure!

So, don't spend so much time worrying about the down times and getting your heart broken. Think about the good times of the past and those yet to come. Begin to smile, and you just might notice that Ms Right is smiling right back at you. :)

Good luck, and keep us posted.
-Gary

daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #204625 - 08/23/06 04:47 PM

always know that somewhere, someone, does love you and cares for you. we all have a magnet for disaster, but only we can change that. once you find yourself, you will find the one out there that can respect you and give you the honest relationship you so richly deserve. stop selling yourself short and remember that YOU are wonderful and an assest to others. sometimes we got to remember that we are responsible for our own destiny. only you can decide what you want your destiny to be. no one controls your life.... except you. you are stronger than you think and only as weak as you want to be......
i love you....... just the way you are
daisey

Anonymous
Unregistered

#204665 - 08/23/06 09:44 PM

Yes! Great input and realization

rainbowhisperer
Regular

#204706 - 08/24/06 04:58 AM

thank you.

--------------------
God bless me, God bless My Family, and God bless My Friends, Please forgive me for all of my sins,

rainbowhisperer
Regular

#204707 - 08/24/06 05:01 AM

Thank you someone needs too. LOL You know I got exactly what i needed yesterday the one thing that turned everything around and made me realize that i could get through this and heal. She appologixed for hurting me.That is the first .

--------------------

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3213

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3