HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
just another day in paradise...... chapter 101
      #202149 - 08/01/06 08:44 AM

my friends car wreck is over... but she is PSYCHO and a BIATCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i took her daughter to see her saturday. she did not know who she was (i am sure due to meds) and then asked her why she got busted with weed. i know it was because of the meds and morphine, but that same day after we left her mom filed a battery charge on her dad for supposibly hitting her while she was in a wheel chair. he comes out of the hospital and gets jumped by her dad (who is a child molester), brother (who is a reigistered sex offender), and her mom. jason goes to jail and the family walked away. barbie filed for a restraining order yesterday, then goes back to the court house and drops it all in the same day. then i get accussed of having an affair with her husband.... ok, now that is funny (i have hiv). her oldest daughter is best friends with my daughter. mom has been under investigation for beating the shit out of her daughter, but kristen said was a lie and that it had never happened. well through all the other crap, i found out that the allegations against her mom are true. i am now working on getting registered with srs to be able to take her out of the home. i cried and cried yesterday when the mom took kristen from me. she has been living with me for several days because of the accident. i felt like i had just given up my own child. when mom signed for the restraining order, she also took the kids and said i could not see them. she called last night to apologize to me for her accusations, but all the same it still hurts.

on top of my crappy day yesterday i had my follow up appointment and had to give more blood so they could check my cd4 count again..... got told if it is still low i will have to start meds. i asked if it was still low if that would clasify me as a rapid progressor and got told yes.....
welcome to my parafreakingdise.............
my love to you all
daisey

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
Re: just another day in paradise...... chapter 101 new
      #202153 - 08/01/06 09:41 AM

so its your freakinparadise,sounds like a good title,but 101 chapters,damn girl your not writing a book, your writing a friggin series of books,i just hope your numbers come out better than alot of other things have been going for you, did they give you any thoughts about what meds you will be using or havent you gotten this far into discussion?good luck honey you seem to need some help there,take care

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #202155 - 08/01/06 10:13 AM

Damn Daisey, paradise...NOT. chapter 101 I would say series 101. I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I can not tell you I know how you are feeling I just wish there was a way that I could help. I know it is hard to juggle so many things and then have to worry about having your blood done. I hope all turns out well with that at least. You need to have some good news somewhere in this whole mix and maybe there can be a start. Let us know how it all goes. We are thinking of you and hoping for the best with everything. Good luck and we love you girl. Keep your head up!

ItsFaith
Legend

Reged: 10/17/05
      #202162 - 08/01/06 11:12 AM

Oh Daisey...words can't express how sorry I am to hear you are going through such CRAP. If anyone DOESN'T deserve to have such mean things said misery hoisted on them, it's YOU. Stay tough girl....I know you are strong. You are in my thoughts and am always here for you.

Please don't hesitate to dial...you know the digits!

LOVE YOU!

Choosing2Liv
Legend

Reged: 03/21/06
Loc: South
      #202181 - 08/01/06 04:02 PM

Daisy, Daisy, Daisy.....I wish I could give you one of my shoulders to cry on. It's just hard to imagine so much crap happening to one person (family).

My Granny use to say that God doesn't put more on us than we can bear. If that's the case, you must be one tough cookie. :)

Please know that we're here if you need to vent.

I was going to say that things are bound to get better, but I predicted that on your last post and boy was I wrong. :)

Please know that we care about you and are ready to celebrate with you when things begin to look up.

-Gary

dj1979
Guru

Reged: 03/02/06
Loc: rural upstate NY
      #202204 - 08/01/06 09:44 PM

Hey, didn't I see your friend's family on Jerry Springer? Just kidding, but it sounds about that crazy.

Hang in there.

eleniel
Guru

Reged: 05/27/06
Loc: Utah, USA
Re: just another day in paradise...... chapter 10 new
      #202225 - 08/02/06 01:22 AM

I'm so sorry. It sounds like you need to fire the husand, dump the crazy friends, and stay with someone so you can relax and relieve some stress...

--------------------
6/29/2010: vl 68,000 cd4: 205

daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #202264 - 08/02/06 09:08 AM

trust me i am looking for somewhere to go to relieve stress and get the much needed rest. this morning my lovely husband had the balls to ask me why i didn't get up earlier (because he overslept). normally i am up at 4:45 getting ready for work, getting him up, getting kids up, and rushing out the door to take hubbie to work, myself to work, and trying to get the youngest off to summer school. school is over and monday i overslept so that pissed him off. he finally decided to set his own alarm. apparently it does not have a snooze because he didnt get up this morning. i got up and laid back down ( i slept on the couch last night). i woke up at 6:35. no hug or kiss goodbye this morning or an i love you.
i did buy my own car this last weekend. i got tired of being told "that's my truck........", so i bought my "own car.....", which he refused to sign on the loan with me.
na na na na na na hey hey hey hey i bought my own car na na na na na na hey hey hey goodbye..............
seriously i am looking to try to go to colorado or something... not real sure yet, just need a break from him to figure out what i need to do.
thanks everyone.
love
daisey

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #202268 - 08/02/06 09:54 AM

just remember if you go to colorado you may run into eric,watch out for him,lol,you have to do whats good for you honey noone else can do for you what you can.if your kids can go somewhere safe take a little time for yourself,and theres no ocean in colorado,lol.take care

ItsFaith
Legend

Reged: 10/17/05
      #202312 - 08/02/06 12:45 PM

Daisey..Philly is a great place to visit...come see me!!!!!!

Alivehoping LOVE the pic...thank you...you made my day...although stand up s traight...I wanna see the six pack!

eleniel
Guru

Reged: 05/27/06
Loc: Utah, USA
      #202331 - 08/02/06 02:40 PM

Buying your own car is a very good first step. If you are in the colorado area, you can come see me..i only live about a day away from Denver (lol)

--------------------
6/29/2010: vl 68,000 cd4: 205

Brandy
Guru

Reged: 01/19/06
Loc: Oklahoma,USA
      #202339 - 08/02/06 03:03 PM

wow honey so sorry you going through so much I hope things get better hon I'll keep you in my thoughts love

--------------------
take care and be sooooo safe love,
Brandy

Live in the Moment!!!!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2734

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3