HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
still_here
Guardian

Reged: 02/01/06
hot dogs & french fries!!!
      #200542 - 07/18/06 08:28 PM

just a "jen-ism" i try to use at work instead of "hot damn" or "fuck it"

sorry to those of you who might of wondered if i dropped off the face of the earth, or ate myself into a cookie coma... tough crap to everyone else. i've been caught up in madness it seems. one crappy thing after the other. maybe not even crappy... exteremly irritating. everything has been buggin the shit out of me lately. i could contribute the majority of it as PMS, another portion to me electing to just be bitchy about it & that i also quit smoking on 6/1... but certain things have really pushed me over the edge. I have focused all of my super human power to hate the shit of of something toward my ASSociation. that's right. 2 ANGRY letters. one to the mayor of Miami Dade County (Carlos Alvarez, who I did vote for thankyou. now work for me dammit!) and my County Commissioner District 9, Dennis C Moss. 3 days after blasting Land Cap Property Management Services, Inc., my grass was finally cut. knee high grass & mosquitos farms... i was PISSED. I pay $142 AMERICAN DOLLARS A MONTH!!! CUT MY FUCKIN GRASS ALREADY!! calm down.. ok. there's a list that went on for 3 pages, I'll spare you, I did receive a response back from the Commisioner, who forwarded this complaint to the Director of Consumer Affairs for assistance. WHEW! Now, I will be compiling "talking points" for our next town meeting. Something tells me that I WILL piss a lot of people off, cuz I have some issues right now. There's also the certified letters that I sent to my insurance company CC:ing the ASSociation (certified of course) advising the insurance company that I have made NUMEROUS requests for the ASSociation to remove the ant infested rotting tree that is about to hit my house from my front yard but they refused until it fell. I requested to be released from all liability & for the insurance company to pursue with the ASSociation.

HOW YA LIKE ME NOW?!!

But on a lighter note, I guess all is well. I'm coming up on my 1 year mark (8/23/05 9:30am) and I feel weird about it. I feel like HA HA HIV... I'm still here. But more like oh God HIV.. what are you planning. I've also hurdled the of so endearing HIV milestone hurdle things. I have finally (knock on wood) adjusted to the meds with almost no side effects at all. I've gained 5 lbs, sleep like a baby, don't get 1/2 as tired as i use to, and have hopefully seen the last of the dreaded diarreah!! YEA ME. SHUT IT UP! we have aaaaallll been there. Let us remember the double fiber wheat bread conversation of yesteryear... an dour friend oatmeal. My mom is so funny.. she calle dme the other night to see if I had "read in the paper" about the combination of Truvada & Sustiva. I told her yes, but was secretly cheering inside that my mom is "aware". She's educating herself, she's learing about HIV, not just listening to what I'm telling her. I feel kinda good about that. At my request though, only a very very select few know in my family. I don't want my gramma to find out. She wouldn't understand. Not that's she's an incapable idiot, she's an 83 year old woman who lives alone, 1200 miles away from me and would be scared for me. If my gramma ever passes away, then I don't care who knows, but until then, I don't want her to ever ever worry about me dying before her. Good God, that would be bad. OK, I've rambled on... that should be a pretty good indication that I'm not on top of some tower. LOL!! I'm afaid of heights anyway. So wish me good news for the ID that my CD4 is up & the VL is soooo low it's as low as it goes!

smooooooches! ~j

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
Re: hot dogs & french fries!!! new
      #200545 - 07/18/06 09:01 PM

So great to hear from you stranger!!
Give em' hell...fire!!
Love to you,
SF

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #200553 - 07/18/06 11:12 PM

nice to hear somebody is full of spit and vinegar,sounds like things are on the up.take care

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
      #200557 - 07/18/06 11:24 PM

Here is looking UP at you kiddo!! Great outlook!!

Love

Eric

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #200587 - 07/19/06 08:39 AM

wheat bran bead and oatmeal!!!

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Choosing2Liv
Legend

Reged: 03/21/06
Loc: South
      #200769 - 07/20/06 03:14 PM

Welcome back and congradulations on your new name: "Hellfire & BRIMSTONE"

Giv'em Hell!!!

posintherockies
Regular

Reged: 04/06/06
Loc: Northern Colorado
      #200788 - 07/20/06 04:59 PM

LMFAO!!! Give em hell hon!!!!!

--------------------
It feels so good when you let go of all the drama in your life!!!!!!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2327

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3