Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Drug Holiday ? Help!
      #19876 - 07/28/01 05:07 PM

I was thinking after reading many post's. and other stories of quitting taking the meds.. I take too many and feel like [censored] most of the time. So I guess what I'm asking is does this sound like a good idea. Has anybody else stopped taking their meds, and what were the results ? The meds I take are : INDINAVIR SULF 1000 MG 3 TX DAILY, LAMIVUDINE 150MG ZIDOVUDINE 300MG 2 TX DAILY, SUSTIVA 200MG 3 CAPS AT BEDTIME, SULFAMETHOXAZOLE 800/ TRIMETH 160MG TAB 1 A DAY, ACYCLOVIR 200MG 1 A DAY, FLUCONAZOLE 200MG 2 TX DAILY, THEN I TAKE DESIPRAMINE FOR NEUROPATHY 4 25MG AT BEDTIME, ALSO PAROXETINE 20MG 2 A DAY.. So after all those meds I take vitamins, A,B,C,D,E, and thats about it..I feel like a sombie at times and don't want to or feel like doing anything.. Does this sound like too many pills to take? I am having all the side effects also, facial wasting, hump back, chicken legs and arms.. All of this with a cd4 count of 44 and viral load of 2,179.. I don't know what to do anymore..I'm too young to die..

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Drug Holiday ? Help! new
      #20015 - 07/30/01 07:36 PM

The Body suggests this resource. One moment, please.

DrugsKillNotHIV
Unregistered

#20043 - 07/31/01 01:31 AM

Sure I can refer you to other people's testimonies of how they kicked the drugs and are now feeling better. But if I gave you the URL, this post would be removed from The Body. So email me and I will give you the link.

drugs_kill_not_hiv@yahoo.com

Anonymous
Unregistered

#20096 - 07/31/01 07:53 PM

Oh, I made a mistake in that last post. Here is the correct site.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#21386 - 08/24/01 10:30 PM

DON'T DO IT! I slowly over the past several years built my t-cells up to 307 after being down to 14. Then I was depressed and I felt like you do now, too many drugs to take all the time, and I hate it. So I read about the drug holiday and thought I would give it a try. Within just six months my t-cells went down to 12 from 307. Now I am at risk of dying of PCP or one of the other scarey things we get. I have been back on my pills for over six months now and I am still only at 14. It is scarey. I don't feel or look sick today, but any day now I could die due to not having any immune system left.

david lloyd
Unregistered

#21782 - 09/01/01 11:11 PM

You Do Have A Choice for Treatment?

Mark, my retail customer started taking BioChoice on 6/20/01, andÖ

hello David,
This is Mark in Rio Grande Valley ( Mission). I am the guy with Aids, HIV POZ
etc. A few weeks ago I thought about dying and sleeping almost constantly. The
last few days I have been mowing the lawn. IT has been over six months since I had
the strength or energy to even work on the yard. It is something I usually would pay my kids to do for me.
I am taking the drink in the morning and in the evening. I should be going for
another blood test in the next ten days or so. I have more energy than I have
had in years. I almost feel good enough to go dancing, or rollerblading. Havenít
pursued either activity for a long time."

Saturday July 7 2001

hello David,
I just went for the blood test. It takes ten days to get the results. Wont see my doctor for
about 10- 15 more days, He will explain to me how Iím doing with the results of the blood tests. Went skating on my roller blades yesterday with my kids. I skated about an hour and a half. Canít remember the last time I went skating. Has been a couple years.
Iím in better shape than my skates. Two of my ankle straps broke off. I was not tired from skating. Could have stayed on my skates longer if they hadnít broken. This is quite incredible for me. feeling great,
sincerely, mark

Sunday July 15 2001

IM 45. right now I feel like a 20 yr old man. Ready to conquer the World !!! Lets just
say that I have more enthusiasm than Iíve had in years. My attitude towards life and work is changing radically of the better. thanks again, I like the French Vanilla Flavor the best. Will have to order more products the first week of August. Sincerely, Mark
I may not be healed, but I have never had this much strength and energy since Iíve been
diagnosed with aids. Iím not getting paid for these comments. I was sick and desperate
and a friend told me that I had to try some of this supplement.
He paid for my first order of the biochoice because he was so concerned that I get on the
product right away. Since my friend from online paid for the first order I had to try it. It
was the least I could do. Being this sick and ready to die I felt that I had nothing to lose.
To me this product is the most tremendous thing to happen to mankind since the wheel
was invented, sincerely, Mark

Thursday July 19 2001

hello David,
I have the blood test results. I saw my doctor yesterday. A month ago my viral load was
at 300,000 . ( the viral load is the measurement of virus in my body ). Now after taking
the biochoice immune products my viral load is down to 80. Its a drop of
about 99.99% . I am grateful. I have no doubts that the biochoice immune products have made a big difference in my blood test.
Its not just in the blood test. The whole quality of my life has improved. Another
indication of my health is measured in the CD4 count, these are called the helper "t cells". The tcells measure the strength of my immune system to fight off disease. My CD4 count was at 400 a month ago. After taking the biochoice immune products my CD4 count is now at 600.
This is a 50 % improvement in the t cell count. Ideally my CD4 count should be at about 1000. I am improving. I will continue to take your BIOCHOICE products. thanks again, Mark . I have the medical records to prove what I am telling you.
My doctor also has the documentation in my chart. I can send you a copy of the blood
test results if you need further documentation. Thanks again, Mark Williams

David & Lori Lloyd
281-422-6405
Independent Distributor
Legacy for Life
davidlloyd@ev1.net
www.legacyusa.com/greatday

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1812

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threadsô 6.2.3