Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
always know your roots.....................
      #194884 - 06/07/06 12:02 PM

it has been the hardest year for me. i know others have it worse than i do, so no i am not throwing a pitty party, please dont go there. i told all about my adopted dad having the heart attack. today he is in surgery for a quadruple bypass........... i pray he does well.
last night i had been on and off the phone with my mother in law........... having fun. at 9 pm she called me in hysterics. i could not understand her, at all. i told her she had to calm down. i thought she had been in another head on collision, as she had been in one 2 weeks ago. a lady ran a stop sign and hit her head on. she suffered some bruising, but was very lucky. she finally calmed down enough to tell me my father in law collapsed in the back yard, face down, and was not breathing. the ambulance was there at that point. we rushed to the hospital and waited to be told that he had passed away, but while the doc was trelling us the news they were still doing cpr on him and got him going again............... only it to was temporary. after test we learned he had no brain activity, was going into kidney failure, and was no longer able to breath on his own. life support kept him around long enough for the family to drive in to say goodbye. he is gone.
my heart is breaking.................... he just gave me a bookstand he made when he was a boy, he wanted me to have it. he picked me to keep a memory. when me and the hubbie was married the first time we got along ok, but i never felt like i belonged anywhere. i did not fit in the picture. now, everything was different. they love me and now he is gone.......... this hurts. i have a picture from when hubbie and i got married with my mom and father in law, it has been on my desk for almost a year now (we got married june 20).
sorry for dumping on everyone, again. i am just so sad and hurt for my family and myself. i still have to tell my youngest daughter that her papa is gone. she lived with them for 3 months or so. she was his girl. i dont know how i am going to do this without loosing it....................... sorry again for dumping on everyone. just needed to talk.
love
daisey

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
Re: always know your roots..................... new
      #194889 - 06/07/06 12:25 PM

Oh Daisey. I am so sorry. That sucks, I wish there was something I could do for you. Do not ever worry about duping this on anyone. That is what we are here for. I am going to keep you in my thoughts and prayers that things will start to look up for you.
Love you!

alivehoping
Legend

Reged: 04/05/06
      #194896 - 06/07/06 12:40 PM

daisy my heart goes out to you ,you are have a very trying time now,with everything going on at once must be difficult to deal with, but be strong,god has his plan,its just terrible so much is happening all at once,so sorry for your loss,take care

sadface
Legend

Reged: 02/15/06
      #194913 - 06/07/06 01:10 PM

Oh daisey...I am so sorry for your loss. It is so difficult to lose people that we love so much, but we will see them again and you have to keep that close to your heart. This is not the end, even though it feels like it sometimes. I am here for you if you need a friend.
SF

daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #194932 - 06/07/06 02:16 PM

it seems never ending. my best friend who has been keeping my kids for me told me a few weeks go that she felt like she was getting too stressed out...... just called me and has completely had a nervous break down. i am taking her 4 kids for her so she can get through her stuff and get to feeling better. i hate seeing her like this and not knowing what to do for her.............. i thought maybe taking the kids will help. i hope so..................................................................
love you all,
daisey

Virgo
Grand Master

Reged: 06/01/06
Loc: Massachusetts
      #194948 - 06/07/06 04:28 PM

Daisey my thoughts are with you during this difficult time for you and your family.

Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
      #194980 - 06/07/06 07:39 PM

Daisey, I got your text message last night... I am truly sorry, but you know.. Its going to be happening more often as we get older. I just gave a Eulogy to a Co-Worker of 18 years. She drove off the side of a 12,000 pass 2 weekends ago... I cant keep up...

Love you honey!

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1692

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3