Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Positive 20 yrs, never on meds, many out there lik
      #194265 - 06/03/06 06:17 AM

Just wondering if there are many others like me, positive since `86, t-cells always 500-600, load <9000. I've never taken meds, though was advised to several times, but glad I waited. Now people with my numbers are advised to wait. Also HVC+. Only problem so far has been fatigue. Numbers haven't changed much in 10 years.

Is there a group of "slow progressers" like myself?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Positive 20 yrs, never on meds, many others? new
      #194266 - 06/03/06 06:20 AM

[quote]Just wondering if there are many others like me, positive since `86, t-cells always 500-600, load <9000. I've never taken meds, though was advised to several times, but glad I waited. Now people with my numbers are advised to wait. Also HVC+. Only problem so far has been fatigue. Numbers haven't changed much in 10 years.

Is there a group of "slow progressers" like myself? [/quote]

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #194272 - 06/03/06 07:54 AM

There is. A study is being conducted on them.

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194278 - 06/03/06 08:53 AM

quote]Just wondering if there are many others like me, positive since `86, t-cells always 500-600, load <9000. I've never taken meds, though was advised to several times, but glad I waited. Now people with my numbers are advised to wait. Also HVC+. Only problem so far has been fatigue. Numbers haven't changed much in 10 years.

Is there a group of "slow progressers" like myself? [/quote]

Well you're not the only one ,I've been pos since '86 , viral load is still in the high 900's , WITHOUT meds. I go through a little fatigue :(it comes with the kind of food I eat...) This fatigue comes and goes about once every month or so. Apart from this I'd say Iam quite healthy. You should see my Doc , he's really interested , keeps scratching his head. Nice to know Iam not the only one !!!!!!!!!!

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #194279 - 06/03/06 08:57 AM

why not register here?

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Positive 20 yrs, never on meds, many out there new
      #194289 - 06/03/06 10:34 AM

Isn't this an obivious planted post to lure the unsuspecting to believe that AIDS is not a serious disease? Wake up this board is sponsored by drug companies who make money from your belief that HIV is manageable. Don't be sheep!

Anonymous
Unregistered

Beware this post is a drug company plant new
      #194292 - 06/03/06 10:44 AM

Who sponsors this board, hmmmm? What pop-up do you get when you log on, hmmm? Need I say more?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194303 - 06/03/06 11:27 AM

Another sheep.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194305 - 06/03/06 11:29 AM

They will: and, then you will turn crazy and die, don't be a fool.

firefly
Guardian

Reged: 01/22/06
Loc: Orange County, Calif.
      #194310 - 06/03/06 11:55 AM

Hey Anon, step away from the sheep ! ....and SHUT UP !!!!!

--------------------
You are a diamond in the rough !

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194312 - 06/03/06 12:02 PM

Who sponsors this board, hmmmm? What pop-up do you get when you log on, hmmm? Need I say more?
Nobody is sponsoring ME when I said that I had a T-cell count in the high 900's AND that Iam NNNOOOOTTTTT
taking any MEDs.Isn't it obvious to you that if I had said that I was taking MEDs then of course I would be sponsored
by someone to say this…..BUT no , Iam NOT on MEDs. This bug we have is managable for some people and for
others it's not.The D……thing can easily destroy one type of cells whereas it has a little problem destroying others.As is
the case with me and you,,,,,,, you are obviously in front of me in terms of cell destruction, and Iam following you.It's
only a question of when !!!!! DON'T you think it's better to work TOGETHER and try to solve this one out ????? The
Drug companies are making tons and tons of money WITH or WITHOUT you. Every day they have thousands and thousands
of newbes who start waiting for that magic number 200(t-cell) count,,,,,,and for the cash to start coming in.,,,,,,NEED I SAY
MORE ? WHAT pop-ups do I get when I log on, hmmm ? My eyes pop just looking for someone like me,,,,,,like all
of you,,,,to talk with,,,,to exchange news,,,,,DON'T you feel different from other people and worry all the time that
they will someday know that you have it .DON'T you feel at ease when you are with someone who has it.DON'T you,,,,,,

firefly
Guardian

Reged: 01/22/06
Loc: Orange County, Calif.
      #194313 - 06/03/06 12:10 PM

OMG please! ........Enough of your babble PLEASE! You have missed the whole point of why this board is here and it's purpose. Too bad that you have not found a worthy purpose other than being a pain in the ass.Who the hell cares if there's pop ups for meds ??????

Pst.... You lose sleep over this ? Let me see if there's a pop up for a sleeping pill.

--------------------
You are a diamond in the rough !

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194508 - 06/04/06 07:02 PM

Why is everyone attacking this person? He asked a legitimate question. There ARE long term non progressors and the more
we understand what makes the tick the more we may find out about other ways to resist or treat the virus successfully.

I have always found all of you who post on this site to be compassionate and helpful, especially when I've asked many questions as a relatively newly infected, confused and, I must admit frightened, person.

Where did all this venom suddenly come from??

Anonymous
Unregistered

#194881 - 06/07/06 11:50 AM

ARE YOU TAKING A CERTAIN TYPE OF HERB OR ON A SPECIAL DIET?

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3207

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3