HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)
Survivor
Veteran

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Blixer! Please Go and Pick him Up
      #191334 - 05/14/06 09:22 PM

Has anyone seen David? Last I heard is he went out to a hip gay bar, had one drink, almost got laid, but didnt, almost made it out the door, but didnt, made it to the car, but didnt drive... David! You would be so easy to take advantage of.... I know you were just doing your research into pain degradation.. David - "If I just have 1 "stiffy" it might ease my tootsy pain" Well, I am sure your tootsies are nice and warm right now! I can see it now, "Hay hot stuff, would you rub my feet for me sweetcheeks? Go home now and sleep your one rum and seven off.. lol...

Sorry I just had to share the story! LW!

Love

Eric

ps this is the honorable "Give David Shit Thread..."

Edited by EricCO (05/15/06 09:20 AM)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Stresser
Regular

Reged: 03/29/06
Re: Blixer! Please Go and Pick him Up new
      #191335 - 05/14/06 09:51 PM

This is hilarious!!! Dude Blixer what happen man??? Pick him up!!!! or get picked up... either way works right????

Stresser
Regular

Reged: 03/29/06
      #191336 - 05/14/06 09:52 PM

David,

Hope your pain is getting better and you are doing fine my friend.... God Bless!!!

briannan
Regular

Reged: 02/22/06
      #191341 - 05/14/06 10:33 PM

David,

You are just too cute! You drunk called Eric last night?! Was the guy at the bar a hottie?

Hey if you had fun, then its worth a little ribbing from Eric.

Love,
Bri

daisey6205
Veteran

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #191372 - 05/15/06 09:14 AM

at least someone "may" have gotten lucky over the weekend, sure as hell was not me......... but then again i never get lucky. david, you and i are going to have to figure this shit out??????????????????????????????????
daisey

Blixer
Veteran

Reged: 01/10/06
Loc: Missouri
      #191375 - 05/15/06 09:30 AM

Stresser, I think I needed to be picked up.... I was almost on the floor. That is how much of a lightweight I am when it comes to those hard drinks. But, it did make me forget about the pain in my legs for a bit. I was too worried about throwing up... and on one drink.... I'd best not go to a bar alone any more. Unfortunately there were no cuties that came to my rescue. And even my good friend Will had his cell phone off. So I was stuck on my own. LOL

--------------------
David
Sustiva, Epivir, Videx EC

Blixer
Veteran

#191376 - 05/15/06 09:32 AM

I knew you would love that story Eric... And like I mentioned, given enough time you will have quite a collection of stories about me.. Like the tatooed guy in Denver.... that one may even be on security camera film at that bank. LOL

--------------------
David

Blixer
Veteran

#191377 - 05/15/06 09:34 AM

You know, pain is kind of strange to guage. Yes, I know I'm much better than I was two weeks ago. But it still hurts. I mentioned to Eric that two weeks ago my solution would be to cut off my legs. Today my solution is to cut off my feet. so I'd say there is improvement.

--------------------
David

Blixer
Veteran

#191378 - 05/15/06 09:37 AM

Bri, I've only been drunk twice in my life. Once in Florida and the cutie there was worth it... I tihnk... LOL. The little run in with the police woman wasn't fun. But she turned out to be cool. That time it took 3 drinks. Last night only one. Could not believe it. And last night no cutie came to my rescue. So it wasn't much fun. And the "hot spot" was not nearly as hot as Eric would have you to believe. LOL

But it was another experience to add to my list of experiences. And no more. I'll stick with my diet coke and maybe an onrange juice and malabu once in a while.

--------------------
David

Blixer
Veteran

#191379 - 05/15/06 09:39 AM

If you count laying in my truck while the world was spinning overhead as lucky.. then yes... If you mean having good conversation with a hottie or getting a phone number from a hottie or wow... even a date... then no... LOL

If you get it figured out daisey come and share the skill with me. Maybe I seem to stand offish... but part of that is I'm extremely shy.

--------------------
David

ItsFaith
Veteran

Reged: 10/17/05
      #191394 - 05/15/06 10:26 AM

I am peeing myself right now. David....nothing worse than that spinning truck syndrome. Hope you are feeling better.

Blixer
Veteran

#191396 - 05/15/06 10:31 AM

Luckily it only lasted an hour. And only on one drink. I'd be such a cheap drunk... good thing I really don't like the stuff. Now, I can get into Hot Damm. I love the cinnamon. And then there is a little orange juice and coconut rum that I like. LOL After the spinning truck event I waited an hour and then drove to McDonald's for a big mac. Figured since I was off meds I may as well go all out. LOL

--------------------
David

ItsFaith
Veteran

#191397 - 05/15/06 10:35 AM

*L* Maybe try the big mac first and the alcohol won't hit you so hard!

Blixer
Veteran

#191398 - 05/15/06 10:45 AM

Ok, I did actually think of that.... as I ordered my drink I was saying to myself... this isn't smart... you have an empty stomach.. this is gonna hit hard..... Little did I realize how hard. I have a stiff drink about once a year. Unless the frozen margarittas at the Tex Mex place count. If I have a weakness... it is for those frozen margarittas... and not just any frozen margaritta... the only place I like them is at Cheuy's in Dogtown here in st. louis. Actually, the last one I had there almost put me on the floor too... Hummm.... but that was on an empty stomach while wiating to get a table. I guess there is a lesson in all of this.

--------------------
David

ItsFaith
Veteran

#191400 - 05/15/06 10:50 AM

Yes....never drink on empty stomach...I've ended up hooking up with more bartenders by drinking on an empty stomach!*L* (I'm very friendly when I drink.....so I don't drink anymore!*L*)

Pages: 1 | 2 | (show all)

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 5813

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3