HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
William's Mom's Breast Biopsy - Cancer
      #185030 - 04/06/06 11:05 PM

God has been shinning down on us today. Even though the biopsy of Will's Mom came back as cancer, they are up beat. They will remove the lump which is farily small and then do some light radiation treatment that should help clear anything left. Granted she is 80+ years of age but she is in good spirits. Got off the the phone with William and he seems to be ok. William as an only child has delt with Mom's stroke 15 years ago, her tripple bypass last year, Dads Cancer 12 years ago and he just keeps going.

I am so glad I am engaged to the likes of William. We then started talking about his little thing in his chest and hes all upbeat about it as well. We are waiting on logistics between finding the best Doctor through Ben's office in Denver, then we will proceed with his discovery.

Hows Eric? Well I am just there for William in whatever way he needs me. For his mother, for his Dad as well as for all of you here. It keeps my head clear about things. You know something else? HIV is so far out of the picture right now its absolutely funny. I swallow my pills, kick ass at my job, say prayers esp.

God Gant ME the SERENITY to ACCEPT the things I cannot CHANGE, the COURAGE to CHANGE the things I CAN, and the WISDOM to know the DIFFERENCE.

I have given everything over to my higher power. We are attacking issue that we have come accross which I am so happy that we have this courage. We are not sitting idely by saying "maybe this will just go away". We have the best possible Dr's working with us and we are still "Truly Blessed". Boy what a ride this has been....

Thanks for giving me the power to face my fears. ALL OF YOU!

Love and Hugs,

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Blixer
Legend

Reged: 01/10/06
Loc: Missouri
Re: William's Mom's Breast Biopsy - Cancer new
      #185031 - 04/06/06 11:07 PM

Glad to hear things look upbeat. And glad to hear William is doing okay. It is so great that you are there for him.

--------------------
David
Sustiva, Epivir, Videx EC

moonstarchild
Guardian

Reged: 02/28/06
      #185041 - 04/07/06 12:10 AM

You really are so BLESSED! I am glad things are looking up for you and Will. You are both blessed to have each other. Love to Will. Kisses
Char

--------------------
HIV is a part of me, but it does not define me!!!

littleprince
Fanatic

Reged: 03/15/06
      #185052 - 04/07/06 12:53 AM

sending you and your loved ones, a warm hug and nice thoughts!

--------------------
You Are What You Tolerate.

shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
      #185078 - 04/07/06 06:55 AM

Hi Eric, sorry to hear about williams's mom but it seems a pretty good situation considering the diagnosis. William sounds like he is holding his own and you sound great too. I know it has been a hard ride but smoothier waters are ahead of you. love and peace

franfrog
Legend

Reged: 01/05/06
Loc: NJ
      #185086 - 04/07/06 07:50 AM

Eric, I am sorry to hear about Williams mom. She is in my thoughts and prayers. As for you, Good for you. You are now where I am. Sometimes you forget about where you even stand. You forget that this is even a disease in your body. I usually remember once I have to choke down my pills.LOL! I also told you, you are stronger then you think. You have been doing so well in handeling all of this I am so proud of you! You keep going strong and give Will our love and tell him we are there with him!!!!

Bear60
Legend

Reged: 12/21/05
      #185103 - 04/07/06 09:11 AM

Eric..... You just keep doing what you're doing and you'll be fine. Tell Will I send my best.

--------------------
6 ft tall poz bear in Philadelphia

ItsFaith
Legend

Reged: 10/17/05
      #185107 - 04/07/06 09:34 AM

Sweetie...scarey I know as I'm dealing with the same thing as we speak...but that actually sounds very promising especially considering her age! I will continue to pray for the whole lot of you! That serenity prayer ...keep saying it my brother!

cassiusp

Reged: 03/31/06
Loc: south florida, US
      #185374 - 04/08/06 03:21 PM

What a beautiful beautiful attitide Eric. I shall say a prayer for William's mom tonight and you for and William as well, for having the strength for her, for yourselves and to inspire us all!

Fee Aman-ullah (Stay in God's Protection)

Umar

daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
      #185617 - 04/10/06 09:43 AM

eric-
i know you have so much going on in your life and it all has to be so overwhelming for you and will also. you are an amazing person to be carrying such a load and yet still coming here and cheering everyone else on and giving so much of yourself. i know it may not seem like it right now, but things will get better. we all go through times in our lives where it seems like the only way up, is down. eventually everything will settle down, then you will be bored.
i am sorry that you have so much going on in your life. i wish you and will only the best. i am sorry about mom and her recent diagnosis, give it God and He will take care of it.
love and prayers,
daisey

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3923

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3