HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
kenya
Fanatic

Reged: 01/30/06
Loc: Kenya
HIV SUCCESS STORIES-REPLY
      #182863 - 03/28/06 01:50 PM

hi. i think meds are a wonderful choice; for us, (wife and i)they give us the choice to have a normal healthy baby and experience the joys of fatherhood, motherhood and parenting. they give my wife rea-assurance and hope. they have given us a choice to be parents and move on with life. frankly, my wife started to take them after the dr. prescribed AZT monotherapy ( her CDs are within normal range) to begin after the 18th week of pregnancy and my lovely wife has had no side effects. I thank God and praise him. Drugs basically reinforce our faith in God and possibility of life. they have given us as a couple a second chance, and a third one and for our prospective baby; whose already kicking in my wifes womb; they give him and us a promise to see him born, grow, and get married; dance at his wedding! and even grow to see our grand child get married. though am not yet on them; i have equally seen close relations fall to the machetes of hiv. seen them die, a slow, gruelling, painful, labourous, excrutiating, merciless and brutish death. but i know that when we start on them, maybe 20 years from now. our life shall never been the same. the 2 chance to life has totally defined and reshaped our perspectives about life emboldened our faith and connected God Almighty. we see a future and we see a life full of joy, faith, love and fulfillment!

May life bring blessings to you all and hivers!

--------------------
i believe in God absolutely and I choose life!

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Survivor
Legend

Reged: 10/30/05
Loc: Get off the fence and live again!
Re: HIV SUCCESS STORIES-REPLY new
      #182932 - 03/28/06 07:17 PM

Life goes on in all this uncertainty....

moonstarchild
Guardian

Reged: 02/28/06
      #182940 - 03/28/06 07:38 PM

Here! Here! Life goes on...sometimes whether we want it to or not. Might as well go along for the ride and enjoy!

--------------------
HIV is a part of me, but it does not define me!!!

dhass

Reged: 03/31/06
      #183598 - 03/31/06 11:05 AM

I am so happy for you and your wife. Your posting just restored lots of hope and happiness for me. I wish all three of you well and will remember you in my prayers as well.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2031

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3