Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
anon11111

Reged: 02/04/06
Spreading HIV PLEASE HELP!!
      #173338 - 02/04/06 08:13 AM

I just found out my daughter has HIV/AIDS a few hours ago.
She is still sleeping around with ANYONE and ANYTHING that moves! PLEASE ADVISE ME as to what to do! I have a moral obligation to report her but to whom?
She had sex with her ex, the father of her child over the Christmas Holiday.
She is angry and hates everyone, combative, hostile, threatening to kill people and I'm scared to death for my other daughter my granddaughter and my mother. (I live in a different state)
OMG I am so scared.
She has KS on her face and back as well as other places.....she KNOWS she has it, will NOT take treatments and is spreading HIV around like she doesn't care.....and she really doesn't. She figures someone gave it to her and she's gonna die so why not give it to others.
She has been in and out ofpsychiatric hospitals but now she is an 'adult' and I cannot have her put in the hospital.

She has deliberately been using my other daughters razors to shave and my youngest daughter is terrified.......but going to get tested Monday.
She hates her sister and has threatened to kill her, kill my granddaughter and kill my mother and herself.
I am desperate, please help me. I've been up over 24 hours my mind is reeling , my stomach is in a knot, I want to throw up and my face is an unrecognizable blob from crying so much.
I have to DO something but WHAT? Who do I contact?

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Spreading HIV PLEASE HELP!! new
      #173345 - 02/04/06 10:24 AM

i dont have a solution for you, but all i can suggest is that you PRAY! i am sorry that you have to deal with such a 'disturbed' daughter, she too is in great pain, that's why she is causing others pain. all you can do for you and your family is to ensure your safety....put your foot down, you are her mother, remember. she is going on like this cos you are letting her, she knows you are scared of her.why do you give her so much power over you? talk to her and tell her how her actions make you feel...use tough love if you have to.
you will be fine, believe that!
PRAY, PRAY, PRAY.....DONT DIE IN SILENCE.
GOD BLESS!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#173346 - 02/04/06 10:28 AM

I know this can't be easy for you. So sorry to that you are going through this.

Contact your local AIDS support organization and find someone to talk this through with. You need support right now, too. I'm not sure about the laws in your area, but personally, if she is knowingly having unsafe sex while knowing she is infected she should be reported to the authorities because it is a public health issue. Here that kind of behaviour constitutes aggravated assault, and people go to jail for it. Talk to your local AIDS organization and see what they advise.

All the best.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#173458 - 02/05/06 10:42 AM

your daughter might be experiencing demenica, insanity which has been reportedly occuring in some people, HIV virus can and does cause mental breakdown merely from the fact one has it and the depression it causes, but your daughter sounds totally irrational, and obviously needs pychiatric committment at least too determine if she is suffering from a HIV/AIDS related demenicia!

still_here
Guardian

Reged: 02/01/06
      #173995 - 02/07/06 07:10 PM

Many states have laws for this such reason. You can call 911 and advise them of the situation and she will be arrested. She would'nt be put in a cell with other people because of her violent tendencies and threats to kill people. She'll be put on a 24hr suicide watch & be evaluated. In the state of Florida (where I live) it is a 3rd degree felony to have sex with someone without disclosing my HIV+ status. If that person contracts HIV from me I can then be charged with manslaughter (i believe it's manslaughter) I can't donate blood, organs or tissue... 3rd degree felony & a slew of other states are the same. I can't imagine the pain you feel. But I can certainly understand your daughters anger. I don't know who gave it to me. But bottom line, I was there & could have used a condom. Not to add salt to your woulnds, but your daughter is killing people. You have to call the police. I'll say a prayer for you to be strong, and to have peace.

Jesus prayed, "My soul has become troubled; and what shall I say, ' Father, save Me from this hour'? But for this purpose I came to this hour. Father, glorify Thy name."

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3713

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3