Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

53 cured????
      #169899 - 01/15/06 05:43 PM

http://www.curezone.com/clark/aids.asp#dr_hulda_clark_promise

this doctor claims that he cured 53 patients with hiv/aids!!
pls tell me what you think

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
AIDS2HIV
Legend

Reged: 12/19/05
Re: 53 cured???? new
      #169908 - 01/15/06 08:29 PM

i think its just another get rich quick scheme trying to take advantage of those of us with illness, myself. I dont know where you are from but more than one country has spent billions fighting hiv/aids...don't ya think if there was an actual cure, that they would have marketed it themselves?...the pharmecutical companies damn sure would have.....thats my opinion of it, God Bless...

--------------------
Thinking about meeting someone from this site? Read my profile before you do.

shadesofgrey
Legend

Reged: 12/02/05
      #169911 - 01/15/06 09:36 PM

i have read this woman's book about cure to fight all disease, she says parasites are all to blame and that if you make this electonic gizmo from radio shack parts you can cure yourself after you take this stuff to rid your body of parasites. i just didn't buy it. it really is ridiculous if you read her book

Anonymous
Unregistered

#169927 - 01/16/06 06:10 AM

it's true what you guys think but it's there any other hope for us?? i would try anything , anything at all just to get rid of the damn virus... by the way, i'm from malaysia... not much of support here

ScotCharles
Legend

Reged: 05/06/05
Loc: Los Angeles
      #169962 - 01/16/06 02:49 PM

We live on hope, but right now while there is no cure there are very effective treatments, which dramatically prolong life.

I'm curious, how do people behave toward you once they find you have HIV? How do you feel about yourself now that you have HIV? Will your family be there for you if things go pear shaped?

--------------------
Life is a river.
Carpe diem.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#169995 - 01/16/06 07:49 PM

get the meds, that's the key. It's not that expensive to buy it in Thailand

Anonymous
Unregistered

#170253 - 01/18/06 11:55 AM

i've not told most of my fren yet, in fact i only told 3 person. my bf, bastard ex bf and 1 of very best fren....she is shock, indeed she cannot believe i have it. she believe that only drug addict and prostitude will be at risk being HIV + and me... 24 years old, uni grad, descent... only have 2 boyfren in my live will never never get hiv. in fact, most people think that way...descrimination is very strong here and i don't have the courage to diclose my status with my family and i do not intend to tell anyone including my boss... i still don't need meds, recently our gorverment introduce HAART here in malaysia, but pretty costly i heard. i don't think is possible for me to get in my thailand.
oh... to answer your question, i was dignose on nov 2005. feel shock, depress, desprate, scared, lonely, guity and the list go on..... with coutless sleepness night. sometimes i wonder if i can just die now and i don't have to suffer anymore.

ps: my bf is so scared that he refuse to get himself tested...we had only 1 unprotected sex. i've pushing to do it.. but i just can't bear it if i already infected him with this godamn virus! he is such a lovely guy! i don't wanna ruin his life!!

ScotCharles
Legend

#170524 - 01/20/06 08:56 AM

Dear Anonymous,

It is unlikely you will ruin your BF's life; having you beside him is the best thing in his life now. Don't let his fear, and your guilt and fear distance you from one another. Listen to each other, look into each other's eyes, and have patience in working through this time. You will be OK, I just know it.

Your girlfriend sounds great, you will be surprised at how great women are at these things. Men forget that women will always help you if they love you; you only have to ask for their help.

ScotCharles

--------------------
Life is a river.
Carpe diem.

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #170648 - 01/21/06 01:44 AM

Very nice ScotCharles and well put!!!!!!=))) By the way, it is good to see You again and I do hope You are doing well....

Always,
~Jessie~
"While there is breath, there is Hope.....Life".
HIV+ since 2-3-04

flower29

Reged: 01/21/06
Loc: Connecticut
      #170737 - 01/21/06 06:21 PM

i understand your fears even hear in america where we are supposed to be able to be more open and have more support, i have only begun to tell some of my friends. i have had it for 14 yrs and known for 10yrs. i have lost some friends but the ones who are real are still here. my boyfriend is negative & amazing. its a tough road but hang in there, you have us.

ScotCharles
Legend

#171017 - 01/23/06 04:42 PM

Yes, I'm sailing choppy seas just now, but my eye is on the horizon, the wind is falling off, and the tiller sits easily in my hand. I'll be OK, thanks. How about you? January is always a hard month don't you think?

--------------------
Life is a river.
Carpe diem.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#171142 - 01/24/06 12:30 AM

dear charles , jessie and everyone here

my heart acne so much when i found out there is so many poeple out there suffering from this STUPID virus!! there is so much pain that i can't even express it in words...but yet i finally found a place with the warmest people on earth to give me strength and support that i need... thank you so much to all of you...

mgal

ps: pls bear with my poor english, it's not my mother touge. thank you

ScotCharles
Legend

#175775 - 02/18/06 12:45 PM

I am so glad that this forum is international, I sometimes find Americans to be awful sticks and long for a good night out with people who want just to have fun.

--------------------
Life is a river.
Carpe diem.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 3592

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3