HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
daisey6205
Legend

Reged: 09/08/05
Loc: kansas
sharing a poem by daisey
      #161092 - 10/03/05 11:04 PM

i know that i do not have to tell you about the hurts this world has to offer- for you have already experienced your fair share. i know i do not have to tell you about pleasures becoming pain and life biting you in the butt- as if to say ha ha and laugh in your face when the world has let you down.

i know i do not have to tell you about people who only want for themselves and seek out to destroy others for their own self righteous battle was lost to some people that had passed their way before. i know i do not have to tell you that everything is going to be ok- when in your heart and mind the world is falling into a pit of deceit and destruction and it seems the only way up- is down.

i know i don't have to tell you the road is long and the world is a square and your journey has only just begun- feeling in your heart you're going to fall off the earth. i know i don't have to tell you we are promised golden days- but the rain keeps denying us what we truly deserve as the dust clouds continue to roll through our lives- like a cyclone without end.

i know i don't have to tell you for every life taken another is given- to carry out their mission they were unable to complete because their soul was needed in another place in time. i know i don't have to tell you life has no guarantees and kisses aren't contracts and what we feel in our hearts isn't always true and the ones we think will always be our friends- will be the ones to walk away when our world has crumbled and fallen- and suddenly the definition of family has changed to the first to let you down. i know i don't have to tell you.

i know i don't have to tell you that it is ok to shed tears that feel like waterfalls falling from your eyes to the deepest part of your soul, it is ok to hurt so bad it feels like the fires from hell burn within your heart, and it is ok to be numb from the waist up and feel later intime what a cold cruel world it is that we once called home.

i know i don't have to tell you there are brighter days ahead and the boulder in the road is only a pebble and the monsoon is only a shower and the rainbow- it is a rainbow and that somewhere in a moment in time- you will see.

written with love by daisey to all.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: sharing a poem by daisey new
      #161162 - 10/05/05 12:24 AM

Sometimes it does help to have someone remind us of these things.... :)

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
1 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1198

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3