Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Single &Straight Hiv positve 23/m
      #157724 - 07/25/05 06:44 PM

I'am living in Corvallis an "am seeking a support group,or thinking of starting one for those that are age 18 plu who are straight and were infrected by the virus via blood transfusion.Please take no offense at this posting,I'am just seeking others in a similar lifestyle,age category and scenererio for how they got the disease.I'am also seeking a female partner,which would be wounderful if I found one.
If you are interested e-mail at guy_27@hotmail.com.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Single &Straight Hiv positve 23/m new
      #158424 - 08/09/05 11:01 PM

There are plenty of heterosexual support groups out there but you also need to remember that the majority of people who become HIV+ are not infected thru tainted blood products. Especially in this day and age. One important thing to remember is that those of us who are HIV+ already face much social stigma from the "general" population...it is difficult when you are faced with more prejudice from within the HIV+ community. I know you did not mean to offend anyone but when it comes down to it, it really doesn't matter how, when or where you got this disease...it matters on how you deal with it and hopefully do not perpetuate discriminations and more social damnation..... I mean no disrespect to you or your feelings but I have been poz for 5 years, I am a female and hetero. I am your typical soccer mom and I have learned from so many HIV+ people who are not like me. Others who have had to struggle to become clean, those who are homosexual, those who made a wrong decision, or those who were born with it. It is important to not disregard anyone who is battling this disease....instead learn from one another.....Take care
Jchristine

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Single &Straight Hiv positve 23/m new
      #159788 - 09/09/05 08:31 PM

I could be your mother.....lol

Try Via Viente. It is amazing and you will feel good on it. It is changing lives. You can sell it and earn income too. That always helps. It is for all ages, genders, races. Comments welcome.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1487

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3