Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hetero social group - professionals in Central FL
      #156626 - 06/27/05 11:41 PM

I am looking to create a Heterosexual Social Group for professionals living in and around Central Florida. The goal of the group would be to plan and meet for social activities with the purpose of enjoying good times. In addition, provide the opportunity to possibly meet that special someone and/or create new friends in a relaxed and safe environment. So, if you are tired of the loneliness and frustrated with trying to meet someone via online dating sites, this may be the opportunity to meet others like yourself in a less threatening atmosphere. If you are interested please contact me at cflactnet@yahoo.com.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
spiritzone2
Grand Master

Reged: 06/24/05
Loc: PORTLAND ROCKS !!
Re: Hetero social group - professionals in Central FL new
      #156656 - 06/29/05 03:22 AM

Well Mr. ANONYMOUS, i am quite sure you'd get a much better response if you would take the time to register on this site. Gosh, there are so many ANONYMOUS posts, i'm starting to get confused !! Are you afraid of being legit ??

--------------------
OUR FOCUS DETERMINES OUR REALITY.

Anonymous
Unregistered

#156707 - 06/30/05 12:15 PM

I apologize for posting this ad as anonymous however, at the time I made the post it did not occur to me that this would make a difference given that registration does not really guarantee any legitimacy. I am a private citizen that is tired of being alone and was simply trying to do something to help myself and others like me living in Central Florida to have a more active social life.

Are you legit in trying to be helpful to those of us trying to do something positive for ourselves? The manner in which you express your comments shed a negative light on my intentions and will possibly render my efforts worthless. I though that the intention of this board was to provide support for one another. While I appreciate your concern on the legitimacy of the post, I suggest that in the future you are more careful to express yourself in a way that is more helpful rather than setting a negative tone.

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Hetero social group - professionals in Central new
      #159792 - 09/09/05 08:42 PM

I know of a wellness group down there. Where abouts are you residing?

www.myviaoffice.com/auroramt25

Skeeter

Reged: 10/23/05
Loc: Kentucky
      #162525 - 10/23/05 05:26 AM

Getting a hetero poz social group together is not an easy task. Living in Cincinnati, I tried over and over. I didn't want to hear the question "How do you feel about that?" anymore from any facilitator. So, a friend of mine and I started having campouts and such. There aren't the chat rooms we used to have that were hetero exclusive. I hardly hear from anyone anymore. Seems many of us have paired up. Then we forget about those who weren't that fortunate.
Keep trying. Unless we keep trying, it will never happen.
Need any assistance, let me know.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 1431

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3