Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
PosStraightGuy
New User

Reged: 04/24/05
Straight web site dating
      #140506 - 04/24/05 06:39 PM

O.K. Im registered and Ill try this again. Ive looked and looked ,asked and asked , went to case worker and have EVERY web site adress in the WORLD EXCEPT!!! A Straight dating web site. I live in mexico and work there most of the year with some time spent in the U.S. and I just dont see dating a non pos woman asd working out. any sites out there kids????? Help , getting lonly and ready to continue on this jorney called life.

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: Straight web site dating new
      #140587 - 04/26/05 11:34 AM

Try these..."PozMatch.com" and "HIVnet.com". They are not exclusively for straight HIVer's (I don't know of any websites that are) but I've looked at them and there are quite a few women registered on both. Good luck!

Anonymous
Unregistered

#141386 - 05/01/05 07:23 AM

Are you SURE you couldn't chance a relationship with an HIV-
woman? I am a hetero female, HIV+ and had 1 8 year relationship with a "neggie" (I ended that), and now 3 years
with another "neggie". I found the same reasons that most people meet and stay in relationships are those that can cause HIV status to become secondary...love with the right person can endure. I know you have a time and distance factor. Good luck!
that b

Anonymous
Unregistered

#156542 - 06/25/05 02:43 PM

I don't know of any positive only sites but the personals site at www.poz.com is a very nice site you could try. The best thing about this site is that it is free and provides the opportunity of exchanging messages without having to use your personal e-mail account. The personals section is also very well structured and monitored.

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 2 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 2239

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3