Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: TheBodyPRO.com Covers AIDS 2014

HIV Life >> Living With HIV

Pages: 1
Anonymous
Unregistered

THE ANSWER TO WASTING,SERIOUSLY
      #140447 - 04/24/05 02:20 AM

A FEW MONTHS BACK I WAS WASTING AWAY,I AM6'3 AND I WAS AT 110 POUNDS,I COULDNT FIGGUE OUT WHAT TO DO,UNTIL I STARTED SMOKING WEED AGAIN,NO ONLY DID IT RELAX ME,BUT I AM AT 150 POUNDS IN4 MONTHS,ANOTHER THING IS I MAKE SURE TO EAT BEFOR I GO TO BED,THIS ANTE NO JOKE,WEED REALY HELPED ME ALOT

Post Extras: Remind Me!   Notify Moderator  
Anonymous
Unregistered

Re: THE ANSWER TO WASTING,SERIOUSLY new
      #140453 - 04/24/05 03:05 AM

WEED! HO HO THE SHIT NEVER HELPED YOU AT ALL. IT WAS YOUR TIME TO RECOVER FROM WASTING. DON'T EVER POST SOMETHING THAT HIS CONSIDERED HALMFUL TO THE BODY ON THIS BODY. THERE PEOPLE WHO ARE DESPERATE IN NEED OF HELP AND MAY END UP GETING YOUR STUPID ALTITUDE. LISTERN TO ME!!!!

IF GOD REALLY INTENDED US TO SMOKE HE COULD HAVE CREATED CHIMNEY ON TOP OF OUR HEADS TO TAKE OUT SMOKE, INSTEAD OF TAKING ALL THE SMOKE INTO THE LUNGS. BESIDES YOUR BODY IS GOD'S TEMPLE, do you feel me son?

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140454 - 04/24/05 03:18 AM

HEY,WHO EVER POSTED THE REPLY,YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU WANT WEED CAN ALSO BE MADE LIKE TEA,SO YO DON'T HAVE TO SMOKE IT,BELEIVE WHAT YOU WANT I AM JUST TRING TO HELP,SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS DO YOU FEEL ME SON

P.S.GOD PUT ALL PLANTS ON EARTH FOR US TO USE,AND I BET YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED IT TO RELAX OR FOR WASTING PROBLEMS,SO I WILL TAKE YOUR OPINION AND ROLL IT UP IN MY NEXT JOINT,WITCH ACTUALY PUTS ME IN A GOOD MOOD,CAN YOU FEEL ME HOME-SLICE

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140455 - 04/24/05 03:21 AM

[quote]HEY,WHO EVER POSTED THE REPLY,YOU CAN THINK WHAT YOU WANT WEED CAN ALSO BE MADE LIKE TEA,SO YO DON'T HAVE TO SMOKE IT,BELEIVE WHAT YOU WANT I AM JUST TRING TO HELP,SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS DO YOU FEEL ME SON

P.S.GOD PUT ALL PLANTS ON EARTH FOR US TO USE,AND I BET YOU NEVER EVEN TRIED IT TO RELAX OR FOR WASTING PROBLEMS,SO I WILL TAKE YOUR OPINION AND ROLL IT UP IN MY NEXT JOINT,WITCH ACTUALY PUTS ME IN A GOOD MOOD,CAN YOU FEEL ME HOME-SLICE [/quote]I'M SMOKING YOUR OPINION AWAY RIGHT NOW AND YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE I'M HAPPY,PEOPLE LIKE YOU NEVER GIVE THINGS A CHANCE,YOU MUST HAVE VOTED FOR BUSH

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140456 - 04/24/05 03:26 AM

[quote]WEED! HO HO THE SHIT NEVER HELPED YOU AT ALL. SPEEK FOR YOUR SELF ,WHO ARE YOU ANY WAY G.W.BUSH?IT WAS YOUR TIME TO RECOVER FROM WASTING. DON'T EVER POST SOMETHING THAT HIS CONSIDERED HALMFUL TO THE BODY ON THIS BODY. THERE PEOPLE WHO ARE DESPERATE IN NEED OF HELP AND MAY END UP GETING YOUR STUPID ALTITUDE. LISTERN TO ME!!!!

IF GOD REALLY INTENDED US TO SMOKEREAD THE BIBLE,HE PUT ALL PLANTS FOR US TO USE, HE COULD HAVE CREATED CHIMNEY ON TOP OF OUR HEADS TO TAKE OUT SMOKE, INSTEAD OF TAKING ALL THE SMOKE INTO THE LUNGS. BESIDES YOUR BODY IS GOD'S TEMPLE, do you feel me son?I'M SMOKING YOUR OPINION AWAY ,MR.BUSH,SO THE QUESTION IS,DO YOU FEEL ME SON,HELL NO YOU DON'T,YOU OLDTIMER [/quote]

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140457 - 04/24/05 03:34 AM

HEY,G.W.BUSH,YOU ARE SO CLOSED MINDED,HOW ARE YOU GOING TO TELL ME WHAT HELPED ME,DO YOU HAVE SOME KIND OF VOODOO POWER WHERE YOU CAN GET IN TO MY BODY,EVEN MY DOCTOR WAS SHOCKED WHEN I GAINED 40 POUNDS,AND I AM STILL GGAINING AND I AM ACTUALY HAPPY,AND I A GOOD MOOD MOST OF THE TIME,SO WHY DON'T YOU FELL MY ROLLING PAPERS AND ROLL ME A JOINT,

Anonymous
Unregistered

Re:IT WORKS FOR ME ,SPEAK FOR YOUR SELF new
      #140459 - 04/24/05 03:53 AM

MR. BUSH,MAYBE YOU SHOULD PUT A CHIMMNEY ON YOUR HEAD,ALEST IT WOULD BE USED FOR SOMETHING OTHER THAN A HAT RACK,PEOPLE LIKE YOU,MAN HOW CAN YOU EVEN REPLY WITH OUT TRING IT,IT REALY WORKED FOR ME AND NOT JUST FOR WASTING,IT ALSO CALMED MY NERVES,AND THE DOCTOR WAS REALY SHOCKED THAT A PERSON IN MY CONDITION PUT ON WEIGHT SO QUIKLY,SO TAKE YOUR OPINION ELSE WHERE,IF ANYONE HAS SOME QUESTIONS PLEASE REPLY,O-YA THE BEST THING ABOUT IT IS -NO SIDE AFFECTS

PosStraightGuy

Reged: 04/24/05
      #140508 - 04/24/05 07:27 PM

Hey Dude...Its Legal in Calif. for termenaly ill people and I do belive we Qualify for that! I use it and it not only helps me with my stress level but keeps pounds on too....so Rock on cuz what ever works...works!

debtex
Legend

Reged: 03/21/05
      #140510 - 04/24/05 08:05 PM

I too am a FOND believer in the miracle of medicinal marijuana. When I first started meds, I was vomiting easily 15 times a day...it was then that I took pot up again....and it was the ONLY time I was able to keep food down!! And now I am finding they have a appitite stimulant (marinol) which is made from marijuana!! So anyone who is to say it is harmful has never tried it (espcially when they were sick). Keep it up, and glad things are going better (with your own new precription)!! lol

Anonymous
Unregistered

#140747 - 04/27/05 12:35 AM

Hey, seriously good idea. Everyone knows the good weed gives you the munchies and it helps to relax so long as the paranoia doesnt set in (if youre in public). Im a newbie and believe me, Im gonna pick up me a sack this week. I am mad going crazy and freaking out over this whole mess. Rx drugs for depression are worse (and addictive) anyway..

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
Re: THE ANSWER IS YESSSSSSSSSS =) new
      #140762 - 04/27/05 09:45 AM

HAHAHAHA...Well I got some good chuckles fromthis post...Hmmmm? very interesting the replys from some people..I am a true believer that the pot and(marinol) is good for wasting..I have an ANGEL friend who does both(smokes weed and takes 10mg of marinol 4times a day) for her wasting and to help from puking all day long from her meds...This is a serious problem when you cant stop throwing up, cant eat, continue to loose weight and sleep all day from the meds that are supposed to haelp give you quality of life...I say *SMOKE THE DAMN WEED AND TAKE THE MARINOL*!!!!! Personal choice is all but hell ya, if that was me, I would be puffin away on that joint!*HEHE*..Good post!!!!..Lots of luck and love to all that have to go through this everyday..I do know whatit is like...~Jessie~

HIV+ since 2-3-04
"While there is breath, there is hope".

Tom Stanfield
Unregistered

#140791 - 04/27/05 03:34 PM

Regarding your statement, “IT WAS YOUR TIME TO RECOVER FROM WASTING“. Was it also “our time” when we were infected with HIV during acts of love or at least human affection if there were none otherwise? Is it “our time” when we vomit involuntarily throughout the day, lose weight, and, of no slight consequence and discomfort, be unable to sleep the night through, and twist and turn, if not convulse, during neuropathy attacks for years on end? Will it be “our time” to die when the virus finally disables our immune systems or the meds that keep us alive destroy our bodies. You want us to living in your ‘valley of death’ on your words of faith and not do what we can to make live worth living?
And what about your “valley of death”, ass hole? Will He forsake everybody that does not abide by you and your buddies’ pitiful plans for us? If today is an example of God’s plan, I will say it needs some heavy work.
You write, "DON'T EVER POST SOMETHING THAT HIS CONSIDERED HALMFUL TO THE BODY ON THIS BODY". It’s not entirely clear what you were trying to express here but your lack of writing skill does not diminish its offensiveness to me. So, how does one get to speak for 'The Body' anyway? Is this a direct order made with the masterly authority you obviously do not have? Orders and prescriptions to Jessie and by implication everyone who reads your daunting prose, who’s lives you know nothing about? Are we your slaves.
You apparently think you not only own “The Body” but my body as well. And like your buddies at the White House, think you wield the authority of God and so tell us what to put into and take out of our own bodies.
I imagine this ignorance, stupidity, and arrogance to come from the same source as that of the ignorance, stupidity, and arrogance pervading the Bush camp. And the actions of that demagogue is leading our nation into intense religious discord and our world into radical divisions, and ever increasing radioactive rationales. Your and his ignorance, stupidity, and arrogance are repulsive to me, at least.
Look up demagoguery and see if the definition doesn’t fit the Bush administration to a frightening tee. Have another toke.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&as_qdr=all&oi=defmore&q=define:Demagoguery

I have a lot more to say about the kind of archaic thinking exhibited by this ‘writer’ but finding these attitudes are so psychologically and spiritually painful I need relief. I know! I’ll roll another one.

Jessie
Guardian

Reged: 06/15/04
      #140886 - 04/28/05 12:00 PM

ummmmmm...hmmmmmm????? You mention only my name and personally attack me because you obvisiously have no idea what you are talking about and who is talking politics anyway???? This is about a HUMAN BEING wasting away to nothing!!!!!!!!
I am not a MASTER and I don not have SLAVES...that is really a FARRRRRR OUTTTTTTT thing to say...and YOU talk about prose...read on Tom or whomever YOU are, try looking back at your post...doesnt seem to make much sense to me..BUT then again its only lil ol me(hahaha)...

You take this post anyway you like...you say all the ridiculous things you like as well and nobody is really gonna care anyway!!!! Hope you have a GREAT day(puf...puf...pufff)!!!!!!

And do me one favor better please..don not respond again to me..I do not care to here what you have to say on this subject...you have your opinions and I certainly have mine....We are all free to make our own choices...~Jessie~

Pages: 1

What's New at TheBody.com

Additional Information
0 registered and 1 anonymous users are browsing this forum.

Moderator:  TheBody, bogart, crabman, riverprincess 

Permissions
      You cannot start new topics
      You cannot reply to topics
      HTML is enabled
      UBBCode is enabled

Thread views: 4316

Jump to

Contact Us | Privacy Statement The Body

UBB.threads™ 6.2.3